Amazing Frog is coming to Android devices on November 1st, according to developer Fayju. On mobile and personal computers, players can jump into the game to start the chaos and explore Swindon’s dynamic cityscape.
Assume control of the flatulent superhero and cause mayhem in dynamic cityscape of Swindon
In the open-world sandbox game Amazing Frog, players assume control of the obnoxious superhero as he causes mayhem in Swindon, United Kingdom. When frogs venture out onto the streets, they are never sure what they will encounter. A safe journey is essential.
Use balloons, cannons, or airplanes to soar through the air, or use buses, cars, four-wheelers, and other vehicles to stay closer to the ground. Frog Milk Coffee or Fart Gyms are great places to get some exercise. Whatever stifles their froggy desires is up to the players to decide.
Amazing Frog comes with stunning gameplay, unique worlds and more
Amazing Frog? on PC has received two updates this year thanks to the team at Fayju. The team is putting the same effort into the Android version. Many of the same features found on the PC version, including unique worlds, dozens of outfits, and more, can be anticipated by players in the mobile version. Key features of Amazing Frog are;
- Discover stunning Swindon, United Kingdom, through the eyes of the one and only Amazing Frog.
- Discover hidden secrets around every corner of the continent
- Unlock dozens of interactable items
- Travel in a wide assortment of vehicles (and on pigs)
- Dress Amazing Frog? in dozens of customizable outfits to fulfill his every froggy desire
- Hang with dangerously fun wildlife
- Participate in frog-induced mayhem
On November 1st, Amazing Frog will be available on Android devices. The V2 and V3 versions of the game are also available on Steam, and iOS users can download the mobile version. Players can visit Amazing Frog on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok to know what Amazing Frog does in his spare time.