Battlefield Mobile, the highly anticipated battle royale game that is a part of the Battlefield franchise is now in closed beta in India and Thailand, and players who’ve pre-registered will be receiving invitations to try out the game. This is the game’s first playtesting phase and it doesn’t look the best but let’s not forget that the game is still really in its infancy. For the people who want to download and play Battlefield Mobile now but aren’t currently living in the selected regions, here’s a guide to help you play Battlefield Mobile from any country.
How to download Battlefield Mobile on Android
Note that the game isn’t too big in size and you’ll need about one gigabyte of free space. The steps to get the game are detailed below-
- To get the game, you need a Google Play Account from India/Thailand.
- Use a VPN and connect to either of the above regions. Then head over to the Google Play Store and create a new account
- Skip the step where the Play Store asks you if you want to add a phone number. Then finish setting up the account.
- Click here or search for Battlefield Mobile to download the game.
- Keep your VPN on to play the game once servers open
What can players expect
Once again, the fact that this is just the game’s first test should be reiterated because while it may look bad, EA most probably is just focusing on the core mechanics right now. Depending on the device on which you download and play, Battlefield Mobile might have a better resolution.
This version does in fact have some great features like full-scale destruction, which means that players can destroy buildings and other structures with tanks and grenades, something that other FPS games on mobile usually don’t have. Matchmaking does take time and mostly the lobbies you play in would have a lot of bots but the main objective of this test is to get feedback on the game’s features.
Are you excited to download and play Battlefield Mobile? Let us know in the comments below!