Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting action game by Ubisoft Entertainment where players can pick a fighter from a list of more than fifty characters known as Legends. In honor of the 15th anniversary of Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed franchise, Brawlhalla has announced the entry of a new Legend, along with a new Epic Crossover character, Ezio Auditore. The company has also revealed more updates like two new maps, a new game mode, and a lot of other things.
The leader of the Assassin Brotherhood, Ezio Auditore gets added to the list of Legends
Ubisoft has revealed Ezio Auditore da Firenze, popularly known as Ezio as the 56th Legend in Brawlhalla. He was a nobleman with Italian roots in the 15th century Renaissance along with being a famed Master Assassin as the most legendary leader of the Assassin Brotherhood.
This makes Ezio one of the most iconic and popular Assassins in the game and his legacy lives on through Brawlhalla. Ezio can take part in the Grand Tournament by using his Auditore Blade Sword and the Apple of Eden Orb to enter the competition.
This Legend is available to the players for 7200 Gold or 100 Mammoth Coins and the various skins like Revelations Rzio, Armor of Brutus Ezio and Asgardian Ezio are also available for 140 Mammoth Coins respectively. Ezio’s swift signature attacks are divided into two parts namely Sword and Orb Signatures
- Neutral Signature: Ezio unsheathes his wrist blade and leaps into the air to slash his opponent with the Blade and then the sword. His sword leaves the Animus simulation’s shattered glass in its wake.
- Side Signature: In this attack, Ezio draws out his wrist blade and slashes his opponent firstly with a sword, and then with his wrist blade, which in turn pushes his enemy back.
- Down Signature: Ezio slashes his opponents first in this attack before grabbing them and slamming them down onto the ground as a result of which they are sent flying into the air.
- Neutral Signature: With the help of the holographic grid from his orb, Ezio traps his enemies and sends them shockwaves through them.
- Side Signature: Ezio projects a holographic image of himself wielding his wrist Blades in this attack from his Apple of Eden orb. Then the projection charges forward to slice the opponent before the real Ezio leaps in front and slashes them.
- Down Signature: In this attack, Ezio leaps into the air and projects white birds from his Apple of Eden. After that when he descends, he slashes his opponents with his wrist blade as the birds scatter away.
Brawlhalla x Assasin’s Creed Crossover event features a legendary Viking Warrior, three new modes, and two new maps
The Epic Crossover Event is an in-game event that features Eivor. He is a legendary Viking warrior and has been driven away from Norway because of endless wars and dwindling resources in the 9th century AD. Along with this event, the new Bounty game mode will allow players to take part in three different modes namely Rooftop Rumble, Ghost Rooftop Rumble, and Assassin’s Brawl as the Brawl of the Week.
The game is also revealing two new maps called Florence Rooftop and Florence Terrace. The Epic Crossover will be available to the players for 300 Mammoth Coins through the in-game store and they’ll be able to unlock both the male and female versions of Eivor with one purchase.
The game is also releasing a bunch of new content during the event like a K.O. Effect featuring the Desynchronization screen, eight new avatars, and a new Leap of Faith emote. Players need not worry as the new game mode, maps and all the items purchased during the event will still be playable and usable after the event ends in the game.
Are you excited about the Brawlhalla x Assassin’s Creed Crossover event? Do let us know in the comments below!