The same folks who brought us the ever-popular Candy Crush franchise, King, have introduced a new addition to the franchise called Candy Crush Blast, and it is currently under a soft launch phase on Android in the Philippines.
Candy Crush Blast sticks true to the original game, offers a fast-paced challenging gameplay
With Candy Crush Blast, you dive into a fresh and fun ‘candy’ experience where you tap your way through fast-paced puzzles, blasting delicious jelly cubes of the same color to create powerful boosts and conquer levels. For challenges, explosive puzzles are part of the game, breaking through tricky blockers like tempting chocolate blocks.
Unleash iconic and powerful boosters by blasting many jelly cubes together, including favorites like the color bomb. The game promises a delightful experience with beautiful graphics and animations, immersing you in a sweet world of fun reminiscent of Candy Crush. You can also enjoy the game offline, allowing you to take a break from your routine, relax, and play Candy Crush Blast anytime.
Players can now download Candy Crush Blast on their Android devices
Candy Crush Blast is currently in its soft launch phase on Android, specifically in the Philippines. You can access the game through the Google Play Store.
- You need a Google Play account from the Philippines to get the game.
- Use a VPN and connect to the Philippines region. Then head over to the Google Play Store and create a new account.
- Skip the step where the Play Store asks you if you want to add a phone number. Then finish setting up the account.
- Click here or search for Candy Crush Blast to download the game.
- Download the game and install it.
- You can turn off your VPN while playing the game.
However, details about its availability in other regions and on the iOS platform are currently unknown, including information about the global release. Stay tuned for updates as more information becomes available.