Since Nexon released its narrative-driven RPG Darkness Rises, four years have passed. A big update introducing mobile gamers to material including the new demonic raid monster Haureth, significant enhancements to help newcomers, additional levels, and more are being released by the publisher to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Darkness Rises.
Using legendary heroes to eradicate the evil in Darkness Rises
In the palm of players’ hands, Darkness Rises combines breathtaking graphics, inventive gameplay, and challenging boss fights. Players must continue and travel down a difficult path into hell itself in order to eradicate the evil that is wreaking havoc on the globe.
Legendary heroes, like the magic-wielding Wizard and the earth-shattering Berserker, are available to players. Users can create their own characters according to their preferences thanks to character customization, which gives a variety of classes to suit any playstyle.
Darkness Rises celebrates its 4th anniversary with a number of new features
Various new in-game features were added in today’s content release, including:
- New Demonic Raid Boss – Haureth makes its hellish debut, featuring many unique and diverse skills that put up a diabolical fight
- Beginner Growth Support – Newer players can see their own customized data that helps develop and grow their character – improved adventures, new Gear growth, and revitalized Beginner Quests
- Rank L Gear Sets – The ability to gain new Rank L Gear
- Level Expansions – Players can increase their character’s Awakening Level and Awakened Transfer Level to grow them into even stronger characters
- Special Events – A variety of in-game events will be held in celebration of the game’s four years of fearsome gameplay
Interested players can find additional details about the 4th-anniversary celebration of Darkness Rises on the game’s official website here and social channels.