The indie hit action title Dead Cells, which was initially released for iOS and Android, is now fighting enemies on Apple Arcade, along with all of its DLCs and a brand-new scoreboard. Discover what transpired on this dark island by exploring the expansive, constantly-changing castle while playing as a botched alchemical experiment! Provided if players can manage to fight their way past its keeper.
Dead Cells brings amazing updates to Apple Arcade
Only this new Dead Cells mobile edition features a leaderboard. Players can now overcome everyday obstacles and conquer their way to the top by using their abilities! All of the game’s DLCs and free upgrades, including The Bad Seed, Fatal Falls, The Queen, and the Sea, and Break the Bank, are included in the Apple Arcade version.
Here are some of the main features of the game:
- New mobile daily leaderboards exclusively on Apple Arcade: Test your skills against players all over the world!
- All mobile DLCs and free updates included: The Bad Seed, Fatal Falls, and The Queen and The Sea are waiting for players
- Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline-pumping threat of permadeath
- Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
- Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, and opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style, or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad as the sewers.
- Play at your own pace: Players can explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end.
Are you excited as Dead Cells is now available on Apple Arcade? Let us know in the comments below!