As Diablo Immortal has already announced its next season arriving on the 7th of July, 2022, which would be the 8th in certain regions), the developers at Blizzard Entertainment have shared the complete details of the First post-launch Content Update. With Season 2 on the doorsteps, Diablo Immortal has also announced opening the Asia Pacific server on the very same day of its next season’s release.
In this article, the developers will share the details of a new Battle Pass, which is arriving with Season 2, and a new Raid boss for the game. There are more improvements and fixes made in the game, that players can expect to see in Season 2. Although Blizzard has created a negative image among their Diablo fans, sources say that Diablo Immortal has been earning around $1 million per day.
Diablo Immortal First Content Update: Class Balance Changes
- Arcane Wind
- Damage dealt: 54, 72 (fully charged) -> 60, 80 (fully charged)
- Range increase: 3.3, 3.5 (fully charged) -> 4.5, 6.5( fully charged)
- Arcane Wind Legendary
- Syldra’s Fang Damage: 57.6 -> 60
- Range increase: 5.5 -> 6.5
- Lightning Nova (also affects Legendary affixes)
- Damage Increase: 25.2 -> 34.7
- Multi-hit Damage Increase: 70% -> 75%
- Exploding Palm
- Damage (non-Explosion) increase: 17.5 -> 25
- Range Change: 3.5 (90-degree angle) -> 3*4.5 (rectangle)
- Exploding Palm Legendary
- Scolding Storm Damage (non-Explosion) increase: 17.5 -> 25
- Range change: 3.5 (90-degree angle) -> 3*4.5 (rectangle)
- Exploding Palm Legendary
- Path of the Present Damage (non-Explosion) increase: 19.32 -> 25
- Reaching Rebuke Damage (non-Explosion) increase: 19.8 -> 25
New Helliquary Raid Boss: Vitaath The Shivering Death
This new season gets ready to be introduced to a new boss in the Helliquary Raids– Vitaath The Shivering Death. The enigmatic demon possesses the ability to catch her prey cloaked in the frozen winds and with her wings of ice, relishing her demonic skills. Group up with your teammates and face the evil demon with pride.
Hungering Moon Weekend Event
Blizzard has introduced a new event named Hungering Moon for its next season. The event describes the moon as hungry, demanding blood from you for its sustenance. Paying heed to its demands will grant you Moonslivers which can be further traded for Blessings. Upon acquiring seven blessings, you will achieve enough goodwill to finally trade your blessings for a random reward.
While Blizzard has already revealed many of their exciting updates coming in Season 2, some details are still not exposed and Blizzard has purposefully thought of keeping that details as a surprise. The team had been rigorously putting effort into improving and changing certain key things catering to the suggestions and feedback provided by their fans.
Diablo Immortal First Content Update: New Battle Pass Season
Apart from these, players can expect a new Battle Pass season with newly updated and exciting rewards to collect for both the non-paid and the paid players. As per sources, players who are looking for more advantages and more useful rewards can look for them in the two paid versions that Diablo Immortal is offering this season, apart from the non-paid normal battle pass.
Players who genuinely want to buy those locked rewards can buy and upgrade their battle pass for the whole season. This season Diablo Immortal will be offering to their players namely the likes of Empowered Battle Pass and The Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass.
- Empowered Battle Pass: It gives them access to additional and locked rewards which they cannot claim from the normal standard Battle Pass. Unlocking this version will gift players with the fearsome Bloodsworn Weapon Cosmetic which unlocks as soon as they hit rank 1 and the thorn-covered Bloodsworn armor at rank 40.
- Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass: It gives them direct access to all the ranked rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered battle pass. It also provides a ten rank boost immediately after upgrading.
Overall, the second season of Diablo Immortal will see improvements in certain areas and systems which the game was comparatively lacking behind. Therefore, players must stay tuned and mark the dates for the all-new exciting Season 2 of Diablo Immortal.
What are your thoughts on the First post-launch Content Update in Diablo Immortal? Let us know in the comments below!