Bringing some much needed festive cheer to players, NetEase Games is excited to lift the lid on several updates about to hit its celebrated mobile MMORPG Eve Echoes, with the roll-out of brand new Halloween-themed The Crimson Harvest event leading the line. Along with the addition of seven new modules designed to reflect player feedback (including an Interdiction Sphere Launcher, Warp Disruption Field Generator, Warp Scrambler, Sensor Dampening, Target Painter, and a Tracking Disruptor and Guidance Disruptor), the aforementioned special event will run between October 31st and November 10th.
Eve Echoes Crimson Harvest Event
During the event, Crimson Harvest Anomalies have been added to the universe. These will include Haunted Ruins and Carnival at Cemetery, which are low-level festive anomalies and high-level festive anomalies respectively. Both of them will appear in each system in the universe at random, with there naturally being a greater chance of low-level anomalies compared to the intentionally rarer high-level anomalies.
Brand new Halloween-themed skins will also be available in New Eden Store during the event. During the event, four kinds of different Skin boxes will be added, with some big discounts on some of these Skin boxes. Neatly, the design of the Halloween skin was inspired by pumpkins, featuring an orange and black hull and an amazing flame-like effect when driving. These Skin batches will be on offer for a limited time – when the event is over, they will be removed from the store, and won’t be available as daily merchandise.
Crimson Harvest event details
- Crimson Harvest Anomalies will appear in the universe. These include Haunted Ruins (Low-level Festive Anomalie) and Carnival at Cemetery (High-level Festive Anomalies).
- During the event, both will appear in each system in the universe at random, with there naturally being a greater chance of low-level anomalies compared to the intentionally rarer high-level anomalies.
- You can get brand new Modules and Halloween exclusive Skins from Haunted Supply Boxes. There’s even a chance of getting permanent Halloween Skins. Haunted Supply Boxes can be traded.
- The 7 new Modules can only be obtained through Haunted Supply Boxes during the event. On Nov. 11, these Modules can be obtained in the normal ways, once we’ve finished some final tweaks to the pirate system.
- Opening Haunted Supply Box III grants new storyline Modules and permanent Halloween Skins.
Limited time Crimson Harvest Skins
- Limited-Time Skins will be available in New Eden Store during the event. The way Skins have been provided has been changed: during the event, we are adding 4 kinds of different Skin boxes.
- This batch of Skins is limited-time offers. When the event is over, they will be removed from the store, and won’t be available as daily merchandise.
Exciting times ahead in Eve Echoes
October has seen Eve Echoes build on its growing popularity, with the game playing host to what may have been the biggest scale online battle in the history of mobile games.
Up to 1,200 players worldwide took part in an encounter between the Genesis Federation Alliance and OP4S alliance. With the former coming out victorious, the skirmish resulted in more than 1,350 ships being lost, alongside 61.2 billion ISK. Players can expect to see further battles of a similar scale take place during Halloween, both during and after The Crimson Harvest.
What’s your opinion on the Crimson Harvest event in Eve Echoes? Do let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.