Zynga Games, a global leader in interactive entertainment, announced today that FarmVille 3, the latest title in its hit FarmVille franchise, has been released in Japan. FarmVille 3 launched in most countries worldwide on November 4, 2021.
Now, after being fully localized for Japanese players, it is rolling out in Japan. Players in the region can now enjoy all current and previously released content, including adorable baby animals from more than 150 breeds, a diverse cast of farmhands, and unique gameplay features such as customizable farms and dynamic weather patterns.
Farmville 3 lets you adopt, raise, and care for baby animals from over 150 breeds
It has been twelve years since the original FarmVille was introduced to the world in 2009, but FarmVille 3 is bringing to life a whole new world filled with a stunning cast of fully animated characters and interactive animals.
The beloved guide Marie returns to the Farmville scene and will welcome back the FarmVille community and greet new players as they build their homesteads and complete challenges. she is going to be joined by a fresh cast of farmhands with diverse backgrounds and skills who will assist players with new elements within the game, including new customizable farms and farming.
Moving further, as players escape into this new world, they will adopt, nurture and lift baby animals from quite 150 breeds and be rewarded with farm goods, like wool and butter, for their parenting efforts.
“With millions of global downloads since its worldwide launch, FarmVille 3 will delight new players in Japan with the same fun and excitement that fans around the world have come to enjoy,” said Bernard Kim, President of Publishing at Zynga. “We’re excited to welcome a new global audience to experience raising lovable animals on their own farm in one of Zynga’s most iconic franchises.”
Here are the exquisite features that this new game will give to players across the globe.
- Variety of animals – Collect, breed, and nurture more than 150 breeds of animals, ranging from the mainstay chickens and cows to the exotic tigers and fluffy alpacas
- Diverse farmhands – Meet 30 characters with handy skills – such as baking, fishing, lumberjacking, and crafting – that will assist you on your farm-building journey
- A living, breathing world – Control weather patterns with dynamic in-game mechanics to speed up your crop growth, catch more fish or earn more coins
- Customize everything – Dress your farmhands in seasonal outfits such as a pumpkin costume for Halloween or add a personal touch to your farm, animal house or vehicle by picking from a plethora of themed design options such as modern or Victorian decor
- Neighborly social gameplay features – Form your own “co-op” to exchange goods with other players and cooperate to win events and unique decorations
Are you excited now about the news that Farmville 3 is now available in Japan? Let us know in the comments below.