With the season soon coming to an end in FIFA Mobile 20, it’s time to wrap up the current season and look forward to what EA has in stores for us in FIFA Mobile 21. With the Top Prospects being one of the final events this season with only the Preseason remaining, FIFA Mobile 21 announced a list of devices in a device coverage list that will meet the system specifications ahead of it’s November Season reset.
FIFA Mobile 21 device coverage specifications
FIFA Mobile will have two different minimum spec requirements, one for downloading FIFA Mobile and another for the Head to Head game mode. Due to the game undergoing software updates and graphics enhancements some devices may not be able to run the newest version of the game. These specs changes will officially start in November 2020.
- At least 1GB Ram.
- ARM-based, Quad-Core (with a clock speed of 1GHz).
- Android OS version 6.0 or later.
- iPhone 5s and later.
- iPod Touch (6th Gen).
- iPod Air and later.
- iPad Mini 2 and later.
Head to Head Specifications
As always the Head to Head game mode has its own minimum spec requirement. Devices that don’t meet these specs won’t be able to play the mode as the game experience will affect both players. And therefore even if one player has a device that’s meeting the requirement and the other do not, they will experience a lag in the gameplay.
- Samsung Galaxy: S6/S6 Edge/S6+/S7/S7 Edge/S7+/S8/S8+/S9/S9+/S10/S10+/S10e, Note 5/8/9, Tab S3/S4/S5e/S6
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL / Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL / Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL / Pixel 3a / Pixel 3a XL
- Asus: Zenfone 3/Zenfone 5/Zenfone 6/ROG Phone/ROG Phone II
- LG: G5/G6/G7/G8/V20/V30/V35/V40/V50
- Nokia: 8/8.1/9 Pureview
- OnePlus: 3T/5/5T/6/6T/7/7 Pro
- Razer: Phone/Phone 2
- Xiaomi: Mi 5/5S/5S Plus/6/6 Plus/8/8 Explorer/8SE/Mi Mix/Mi Mix 2/Mi Mix 2S/Mi Mix 3/Mi Note 2/Note 7/K20/K20 Pro/Black Shark/Black Shark 2
- HTC: One/M9w/10/U Ultra/U11/ U11+/U12+/U19e
- Lenovo (Motorola): Moto G/G+/X/Z/Z Droid/Z2 Force
- Sony Xperia: X Performance/XA/XA Ultra/XA1/XA1 Ultra/XA2/XZ/XZ Premium/XZ1/XZ2/XZ3/Z4/Z5/Z5 Premium
- iPhone 7 and later.
- iPod Touch (7th Gen) and later.
- iPad Air 2 and later.
- iPad Mini 5 and later.
These devices don’t meet the minimum specs:
- Snapdragon 2xx based devices.
- Snapdragon 400 & 410 based devices (some Galaxy S5 mini, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 LTE, some Galaxy A5, some Moto E, some Moto G, LG G2 mini).
- Snapdragon 600 based devices (some Galaxy S4, S4 mini).
If your device isn’t listed, it can still work if you have the following specs:
- All iOS devices that meet the engine’s minimum spec.
- Snapdragon 41x, 42x, & 43x base devices.
- Snapdragon 6xx (except 600) base devices.
- Snapdragon 7xx based devices.
- Snapdragon 8xx (except 800 & 801) base devices.
- Snapdragon 8xx based devices (Xperia Z1, some Galaxy S4 LTE, most Galaxy S5, some HTC One, Xperia Z3).
What if your device isn’t supported
Account loss and Progress
If your device doesn’t meet the minimum specifications, be lest assured you won’t be losing your account or progress when the new season starts, but you won’t be able to play until you switch to a supported device.
Remember to make sure you have linked your account to Facebook, Game Center, or Google Play to ensure your account is backed up. Once you’ve switched to a superior supported device, log in to carry over your progress to the new Season.
Regarding Pre-Season Program
The Pre-Season Program lets you earn Packs and Player Items that can be transferred once the new season FIFA Mobile 21 starts. Just remember to link your account and migrate to a supported device!
Any Packs and Player Items from Pre-Season will only transfer over if you’re playing FIFA Mobile on a supported device. that being said you can peacefully play this edition of FIFA Mobile on your current device completely even if it doesn’t fall in the above list of specifications.
Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, I’ll make sure to reply to everyone. Hope you find this FIFA Mobile 21 Device Specifications Coverage Article useful.