Following the 5th-anniversary event schedule in Free Fire, many web events are released in the game and players are accumulating dozens of exciting rewards for free. The ongoing 5th-anniversary celebration will continue till 13 September, so users have enough to explore the events and claim the rewards. Players can get a new M4A1 skin for free, but they must play the game and finish several objectives to win the main prize, which is the gun skin. A new Battle Capsule web event has been added in Free Fire with the simultaneous launch of the 5th-anniversary event.
Free Fire Battle Capsule Event rules
Players have to complete the given mission to collect AP tokens and claim the special M4A1 Sterling Furtunetic skin along with more rewards. Players can follow the Battle Capsule event rules to claim the rewards.
- Complete all the corresponding missions of the weapon to light up the card or box.
- A new weapon becomes available for illuminating at 4 AM every day.
- Players need to light up all the boxes, a total of seven cards to claim the grand prize: M4A1 skin for free.
- Alongside many extra small rewards can be claimed during this process.
The Battle Capsule Event features exciting rewards
Here is the list of the rewards for each card:
- Card 1: Complete it to get x3 AP tokens, Time Limited M1887- Xtreme Adventure skin, and Scan.
- Card 2: Complete it to get x3 AP tokens, Time Limited UMP- Justice Fighter skin, and Leg Pockets.
- Card 3: Complete it to get x3 AP tokens, Time Limited MP5- Cyber Bounty Hunter skin, and Bonfire.
- Card 4: Complete it to get x3 AP tokens, Time Limited AC80- Golden Roar skin, and Armor Crate.
- Card 5: Complete it to get x3 AP tokens, Time Limited AWM- Xtreme Adventure skin, and Pet food.
- Card 6: Complete it to get x3 AP tokens, Time Limited Groza-Freat Plunder skin, and Pixelated Staircase.
- Card 7: Complete it to get M4A1- Sterling Furturnetic skin, Famas- Loose Cannon skin, and Time Limited Fol Royale Voucher.
The gun has some powerful features that make it potentially superior in long-range and medium-range combats. The skin improves the gun’s damage and range. Apart from that, players must collect AP tokens as much as they can because these tokens can be later used in the upcoming capsule events.
Are you excited about the Free Fire Battle Capsule Event? Let us know in the comment section below!