AdventureNewsRole Playing

Genshin Impact 1st anniversary events to giveaway free Primogems, Apple AirPods, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and more

Bunch of events offering free rewards

Genshin Impact, miHoYo’s open-world action-based role-playing game has been a huge success and has garnered fan praise for its gameplay. The game’s 1st year anniversary is on the verge and miHoYo has announced a slew of events for the Genshin Impact players in exchange for rewards such as Primogems, Blessings of Welkin Moon, Apple AirPods, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and more. miHoYo recently also held a web event and also plans to host a global concert scheduled for October 3rd.

Most of the events will start from 28th September, Genshin Impact’s 1st-anniversary date, and will be live till mid-October. In this article, we will look at all the events that are lined up.

Genshin Impact 1st Anniversary Events: Details and rewards

“The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” cosplay submission contest

This is a fanart contest wherein the players show their talent of cosplaying characters from Teyvat. The rewards include Apple AirPods, Razor DeathAdder V2 gaming mouse and merchandise sets. The event runs from 22nd September 22 to 20 October.

genshin impact fanart submission contest, genshin impact 1st anniversary events, genshin impact images
Image via HoYoLAB

Anniversary Congratulatory Art Repost Prize Giveaway

A social media event where players need to share artwork on Genshin official account on Twitter and Faced based on the anniversary to enter into a raffle system. The rewards are three iPhone 13 Pro Max. Players will be able to participate in this event from 25th September to 29th September.

‘Recording Your Anniversary Memories’ event

1,000 lucky winners will get 100 Primogems by participating in this event. To access the event players need to go to Genshin Impact’s official social media handles on Facebook or Twitter, alternatively, they can access the same using HoYoLAB. The event will be live from 28th September and ends on 7th October.

“An Unforgettable Journey” web event

Travellers will be able to see a compilation video of their journey in Tevyat over the last year. The rewards will be given for watching the video and additional rewards will be rolled out for sharing your memories with your friends. The event goes live on 28th September and will be live till 12 October. Event Rewards include Primogems, Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero’s Wit.

Genshin impact klee, Genshin Impact wallpaper
Image via Paimei/HoYoLAB

‘A Message in Time’ web event

To be eligible for rewards in this event, Players need to create their personal anniversary cards to enter into a raffle system. The rewards are gacha based as 10% of players will get Blessing of the Welkin Moon (Worth $5) while the remaining 90% will get 100,000 Mora. The event starts on 29th September and expires on 7th October.

‘Let’s Solve Word Puzzles’ event

A puzzle-solving event that will be available on social media accounts of Genshin Impact and HoYoLAB. A thousand players will be selected randomly and rewarded 100 Primogems. The event starts on 7th October and ends on 13th October.

Ongoing anniversary events

  • “The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Photo Submission Contest (September 1 – October 11)
  • “The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Fan Art Submission Contest (September 16 – October 17)
  • “The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Video Submission Contest (September 16 – October 17)
  • Engraved Wishes (Collection Phase: September 7 – September 28)
Genshin impact wallpaper, genshin impact 1st anniversary events, genshin impact fanart, genshin impact art
Image via Kiichigo/HoYoLAB

Genshin Impact 1st anniversary events: Community reactions

The fans are unhappy with the anniversary events since none of the rewards are guaranteed and also require the players to create fanart, videos, or do cosplay to stand a chance to win rewards which in some events are a meager 100 Primogems. 

The outcry has also been fuelled due to the fact that some previously released in-game events have offered far more rewards than the anniversary events. The gamers on comparing Genshin’s anniversary rewards with other gacha games found it to be one of the least rewarding anniversary events. 

Most of the events are some kind of submission contests where there are no guaranteed rewards. However, there is still a glimmer of hope that miHoYo could surprise the players by announcing some kind of in-game events for Genshin Impact 1st anniversary that offers better rewards.

For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp groupTelegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagramand Twitter for quick updates.

Show More
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Related Articles

Back to top button
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x