Genshin Impact’s beta for Version 2.6 Update has already been live for quite some time now and with playtime in the beta and data mining, a lot of leaks are surfacing. The upcoming update consists of the much-awaited Kamisto Ayato, new region Chasm, new artifacts, and a new weekly boss. To give the fans a look into the future, players are here with a round-up of all the leaks of events that are about to take place in Patch 2.6 of Genshin Impact. One must take the leaks with a grain of salt, as miHoYo / HoYoverse could change things before they make their way to the game.
Genshin Impact Version 2.6 Update Leaks: Banners and Characters
Kamisato Ayato, Ayaka’s brother and the head of the Kamisato clan, is one of the most awaited characters and will be released in Patch 2.6 Update. There are multiple leaks pointing out, that he will be released as the first banner as a 5-star character.
There is not any current information on the 4-star characters or the weapon banner, that will run alongside Ayato. There are several leaks about several potential reruns, but none of those has been outright confirmed, as of yet. There are no reliable leaks, regarding the 4-stars, that are part of Ayato’s banner.
Regarding the other banner, there are a lot of conflicting leaks that suggest that the other banner will be a rerun banner. Although, no reliable information about the character maybe has been revealed. Currently, the speculated characters are Venti, Kazuha, and Yoimiya.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Update Leaks: Chasm
Chasm will be the latest region to be introduced to the world of Teyvat, with new quests, puzzles, and enemies. Travelers will finally be in the area located west of Lisha in Liyue. The region is the primary source of ores in the nation.
The Chasm region has two halves. The upper half is part of the Teyvat overworld, while the lower half (‘The Chasm: Underground Mines’) is a separately instanced map.
According to leaks, The Chasm will feature a new mechanic similar to Sacred Sakura Tree in Inazuma. Travelers are tasked with collecting Lumenspar and Lumenstone Ore in The Chasm: The Underground. Mines to enhance the Lumenstone Adjuvant at Jinwu’s workbench. The underground area is bigger in comparison to the overworld.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Update: Chasm- New Enemies
As per the leaked data, these are three new Genshin 2.6 enemies. These are:
Black Serpent Knight: Windcutter
Guard soldiers who are skilled sword users of the technique named ‘The Skill of Absolute Truth’, eliminating enemies of the Royal Family. The Shadowy Husk archetype’s new type, Black Serpent Knight: Windcutter, has also been leaked. It has been compared to the Shadowy Husks as it has an anti-shield ability like other Shadowy Husks. It possesses the power to become stronger and faster on hitting shielded characters.
The in-game model of the new enemy reveals the new monster to be a snake-like creature that resembles a Khaen’riah digging machine. The speculation based on previously released enemies is that it will vanish underground like Geovishaps and have a large AoE attack on coming out of the ground. The Ruin Serpent’s drill-like face and tail will whirl around and inflict extra damage, emphasizing the necessity for a powerful Shield Support character.
Information regarding the enemy is not known as of yet other than the items they drop which are as follows :
- Moldbeast’s Spore
- Luminescent Pollen
- Crystalline Cyst Dust
These items could be used for the ascension of characters, weapons coming in the future patches.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Update Leaks: New Artifacts and skins
- 2 piece: ATK 18%
- 4 piece: After using an Elemental Burst, the character will gain a buff, increasing their ATK by 8% for 16 seconds. When the character loses HP, their ATK will further increase by 10%. This increase can occur once every 0.8 seconds, up to a maximum of 4 stacks.
Echoes of an Offering
- 2 piece: ATK +18%
- 4 piece: Normal Attacks have a 36% chance to trigger, once every 0.3 seconds. It is a buff that boosts Normal attack DMG by 60% of the characters’ ATK. The buff expires 0.05 seconds, after the next Normal attack that deals DMG. If a Normal Attack does not trigger the buff, the next Normal attack will have an additional 20% chance to trigger it.
Diluc and Fischl skins
For a past few Genshin Impact has been adding new skins and outfits, while with patch 2.5 travellers got access to alternate outfits for Amber, Jean, Rosaria and Mona. According to the leaks, Diluc and Fischl are set to get skins.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Update Leaks: Event and Quest Leaks
A lot of events are lined up for 2.6 and some leaks suggest a Peculiar Wonderland rerun. The Genshin 2.6 events include:
Spices from the West
Travellers will interact with a female NPC from Sumeru, the Dendro Nation and help her in exploration and expeditions as well as in gastronomy. Players will prepare dishes with companions in Serenitea Pot to gain Companionship EXP during the event.
Vibro- Crystal Research
A combat-intensive event with a bit of exploration for research. The event is similar to A Study in Potions. The use of crystals will produce different buffs that will aid in making the combat easier.
The Genshin 2.6 Vibro-Crystal Research event stages are:
- Stage 1: Quick-swap (Raiden, Venti)
- Stage 2: Normal attacks (Yoimiya, Ayato)
- Stage 3: Electro (Yae, Raiden)
- Stage 4: Kokomi (Kokomi, Kazuha)
- Stage 5: Geo (Itto, Albedo)
- Stage 6: Freeze (Mona, Ayaka)
Photography event- Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens
The Black Serpent Knights’ End
The main event for the 2.6 Update is going to be Irodori Festival, which will feature characters from Inazuma including Kamisato Ayaka, Kamisato Ayato, Kujou Sara, Yae Miko along with Albedo, Venti and Kazuha. The following minigames will be available at the Irodori Festival:
- Tower defense
- Ikebana minigames
The main reward for players who complete the tasks will be the free 4-star Xingqiu.
Genshin Impact 2.6 Update Leaks: Story Quests
Kamisato Ayato- Cypressus Custus will be the centre of attention, while it is rumoured that Dainsleif is also set to make a return to the storyline.
According to UBatcha, who is a reputed Genshin Impact leaker, there will be no changes for floor 9 and floor 10 of Spiral Abyss. This means the leyline disorder will be the same, as well as enemy lineups for the chambers. However, floor 11 and floor 12 will have different disorders along with different enemies. Players can check the exact details on the tweets below.
- Phase 1: Normal Attack hits afflict the enemy with a debuff that expires after 10 s, dealing True DMG at the time of expiry. Normal Attack hits on an enemy affected by the debuff further increase the damage from the debuff’s removal. Such increase stacks 9 times.
- Phase 2: After a character’s Normal Attacks hit opponents, the DMG dealt by this character’s Normal Attacks will increase by 12% for 5 s. This effect can stack up to 5 times. Each stack is calculated independently. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1 s.
- Phase 3: Normal Attack damage reduces Physical/Elemental RES of the enemy by 6% for 6 s, matching the type of damage dealt. This effect can stack up to 7 times. RES decreases of different types can co-exist with independent timers and stack counts.
When will the Genshin 2.6 Update release
Genshin Impact has been following a six-week update cycle. The release date of Patch 2.5 was on February 16, 2022. The next patch’s potential release date is estimated to be on the 30th of March, 2022.
What is your opinion on the Genshin Impact Version 2.5 Update? Mention your thoughts in the comment section below!