Much hyped Black Desert Mobile is finally soft-launched in 7 countries today. Australia, Canada, Chile, Ireland, Malaysia, Sweden, and Turkey are the lucky countries to get the first access to the game. But do not worry if you are not living in any of those countries. In this article, we will explain how to download Black Desert Mobile on your Android device.
How to download Black Desert Mobile?
Please follow the process mentioned below to download and enjoy the game. But before you start, please make sure you have at least 2.5 GB of free space. Otherwise, you’ll face issues with the game.
- Download the APK file from UptoDown website. Click here to download the file. The file size is of 82 MB.
- Install the APK file.
- Run the game and download the 2 GB file that the game will ask to download. But after that, you’ll find an error getting into the game. Do not worry about that.
- Exit the game and install UFO VPN. The reason we recommend UFO VPN is, it will allow you to connect to premium servers just by watching some ads. For the players who do not want to spend money, this is a real gem!
- Connect to Canada region.
- Now open the game. It will run smoothly.
Please note that you’ll need to run the VPN every time you want to play the game. Although the game is not region locked, without VPN the game will show “service is not available in your region”.
What else do you need to know
The progress that you’ll make during this time, will be carried over when Black Desert Mobile goes for global release. So, without worrying about the loss of progress you can play the game.
If you found this helpful, don’t forget to join our Discord community to have some awesome conversation with the community!