Just like the previous test servers, the Call of Duty Mobile Season 14 Test Server is now available for Android devices only. This Public Test Build or Test Server for COD Mobile Season 14 will be more technical in nature and will have smaller participation caps than usual. In this article, we are going to show you how to download the COD Mobile Season 14 Test server.
Download and play COD Mobile Season 14 Test Server
It is finally that time, The Public Test Build for Season 14 is here! This test server begins on January 11th (PT). Here is all of the basic information about this test build:
- Download the APK file by clicking here.
- Once the download is complete, click on install.
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you are installing anything from outside the store for the first time.
- Now you can play Call of Duty Mobile Season 14 Test Server.
Now, before downloading the Call of Duty Mobile Season 14 Test Server, there are some points that must be gone through:
- The file size is 2.0 GB
- Keep in mind that in this test build, Activision only allows the first 5000 players to enter into the Public Test Server. So make sure you hurry up a little if you want to save yourself a spot in the Test server.
- All the information and data will be wiped out at the end of the test.
This file and build are independent of the main build. So you do not need to remove or do anything with your main COD Mobile application. It will install another application that is executed separately.
Main Features of COD Mobile Season 14 Public Test server
Unlike the previous test servers, this one is primarily for testing functionality with various core aspects of how the game works. Sure, this might seem minor but the devs are pushing this test out because these updates can have a massive impact.
In addition to that, a new mode – Attack of the Undead 20 is available to play in the test build, which is an amped version of that well-known mode that launched in June 2020.
General tips for downloading Call of Duty Mobile Season 14 Test server
- Do your best to make sure you on a secure uninterrupted connection so that the whole package is downloaded without any issues
- Try to turn off or stop your device from going into any kind of rest mode
- If you are running into issues downloading the file, try using a different browser
- Make sure you have 5-6 gigabytes of data free on your device
When will COD Mobile Season 14 release?
There is no official release date available for Call of Duty Season 14 yet. There has been no news of such kind from Activision till now. Keep checking back here for more information on COD Mobile season 14 release.
Hope you find this COD Mobile Season 14 test server article helpful. Drop your opinions in the comments section below. Also, feel free to ask any questions related to this. We’ll make sure to reply to everyone.