The Season 18 “Mechanic” update for the mobile racing game KartRider Rush+ is now available. In the mechanical universe where humans and robots clash, an exciting race awaits, featuring the legendary characters “Robot Bazzi” and “Mechanic Brodi,” as well as the electrifying new circuit “Reckless Refinery (Mine),” and the new legendary item kart “Defenderbot.”
Racers can enter a cyberpunk world where man and machine meet alongside thrilling tracks and a fearsome new kart with snake-like charm. The robotic season also introduces all new events with opportunities to earn tons of rewards.
KartRider Rush+ brings new events and exciting rewards in Season 18 Mechanic update
- New Highlight Kart “Viper” – “Viper” is known for its nimbleness and fierce drift. Only obtainable at “Viper Center,” players can choose from one of two designs: “Scarlet Viper” or “Amethyst Viper.”
- New “Collection Room” Content – In “Collection Room” players can appraise outfit resources to acquire and exchange “Guardian set” parts.
- New Title Defense Abilities – Each title now has its own defense ability, helping players strategically choose which Title they will equip.
- “Mechanical Heart Aura” Event – From Friday, March 10 until Friday, March 17, a “Mechanical Heart Aura” can be obtained by completing quests such as playing five multiplayer races with a soulmate. Players who stay online for 30 minutes or more from Thursday, March 14 until Friday, March 17 will also receive a “Mechanical Heart Driftmoji.”
- “Mechanic Stone Shard” Rewards – Other rewards include “Mechanic Stone Shards” which players can gain by logging in and participating in ranked races from Friday, March 17 until Friday, March 31. “Mechanic Stone Shards” can be exchanged for “K-Coin,” “Milk,” “Spiderbot(permanent)” and more.
- New karts and tracks – Speedy kart “Eradicator,” treacherous track “Dangerous Dock (Factory)” and more will be released as well.
In honour of the Season 18 “Mechanic” update, NEXON also posted a video to its official YouTube channel. The video demonstrates “Robot Bazzi” and “Cyborg Tiera” successfully operating an excavator after they investigate the vehicle’s undercarriage. A fascinating collaboration is also revealed, with information to be released later.
Are you excited about the KartRider Rush+ Season 18 Mechanic update? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter for quick updates.