Scopely and Boundless Entertainment announced that MARVEL Strike Force, the action-packed mobile RPG game where players can assemble their ideal Marvel team with legendary heroes and villains to battle their way to success, is celebrating its 5th anniversary.
Celebrate the rich history of MARVEL Strike Force
One of the longest-lasting strategy games in the business, MARVEL Strike Force has been played for more than 1 billion hours. More than 10 billion intense blitz battles have taken place in the community over the last five years, and more than 525,000 alliances have launched more than 56 million raids.
On March 28, 2023, the MARVEL Strike Force’s 5th anniversary will be celebrated formally. For the entire month, MARVEL Strike Force will be celebrating with a balanced mix of past and present events to pay tribute to the game’s history and its passionate player base. A developer diary video from the Boundless Entertainment team at the Scopely Studio, where MARVEL Strike Force was developed, has also been made available.
Highlights from the 5th-anniversary celebration and developer diary video
Here’s everything players can expect during the celebrations:
- Legacy Events: The original “MARVEL Strike Force” is back with the newest month-long milestone event: Memory Lane! For the first time ever, classic events from the game’s history will be available for long-time players to enjoy and new players to discover how it all began. Featured legacy events include:
- 2018 – Character Events with Thanos & Rocket Raccoon
- 2019 – Minn-Erva Event Campaign Mission ”Kree Commandos”
- 2020 – Team-up events featuring Rocket Raccoon & Groot
- 2021 – Kestrel Event Campaign Mission “Take Flight”
- 2022 – Gambit raid with updated character lists
- Plus more surprises!
- New Original Character: The creative team at Boundless Entertainment has introduced three original characters, Kestrel, Deathpool, and Spider-Weaver, which are now part of Marvel canon. Later in 2023, MARVEL Strike Force will introduce a fourth original character, Vahl, the game’s first non-binary character. Vahl is one of the first Asgardians and the keeper of Valhalla.
- Age of Apocalypse Finale: In 2022, MARVEL Strike Force introduced an epic year-long narrative arc – the Age of Apocalypse, bringing together fan-favorite characters like Morgan Le Fay, Rogue, Red Hulk, and Archangel as horsemen in service of Apocalypse. Now time for the game’s fifth anniversary, the saga will conclude in a stunning fashion with Apocalypse’s release on March 10, as he claims his throne at the center of the multiverse.
- New Costumes: Kestrel is the first original Marvel character featured in MARVEL Strike Force, brought to life by the creative team at Boundless Entertainment. To accompany the release of Kestrel’s event campaign mission, players can receive a special Kestrel anniversary costume. A Shield Medic anniversary costume is also available for all players who enter the S.T.R.I.K.E. Assemble Sweepstakes (more details below!).
- New Sweepstakes: Players can enter the S.T.R.I.K.E. Assemble sweepstakes for a chance to win great prizes, including a limited-edition MARVEL Strike Force art book or a fifth-anniversary pin. Visit MarvelStrikeForce.com/sweepstakes for more details.
- New Game Mechanic: The team is implementing Time Heist, a new feature that lets players progress through the game at a faster pace for players on the go.
That was all about the 5th anniversary celebration of MARVEL Strike Force.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.