A new Mecha Fighting Game, Metal Revolution which has been published by GTarcade is now entering closed beta. It is now available to players around the world with the help of Google Play Beta. There is also an announcement that the game from YOOZOO Games would launch in selected countries by the second quarter of 2021. Developed by NExT Studio, the game was announced along with other titles during the Saint Seiya Awakening ESports tournament.
The new groundbreaking fighting game from YOOZOO Games
With the soul of the classic arcade, Metal Revolution has taken the mantle to drive fighting games into a new era. It is aimed at providing a more seamless and fluent gameplay experience on mobile devices. As much as a PC or console gamer, players can directly control the movements of their fighters. This has provided some great detail to timing, thus providing a skill ceiling for each of the different heroes. Some new gameplay features include:
- Parry, where players can parry anytime (even when blocking or in the air).
- An energy bar has been introduced which makes players carefully plan their resource spending.
- Offensive and defensive players that excel at different playstyles.
Choose from a wide range of fighters to delve into combat
Set in an intricate cyberpunk world, the game heavily relies on machinery and cybernetic enhancements. Additionally, it offers some intuitive controls, deep gameplay mechanics and 60fps graphics. The choices of fighters can vary a lot, starting from the Muay Thai boxer to a katana-swinging Yakuza boss where each hero will have a definitive backstory. People will be able to climb through the ranks, advancing through an authentic arcade game experience.
Key gameplay features of Metal Revolution
With dozens of ways to play in a PVP or a PVE format, Metal Revolution offers some key gameplay features.
- Blazing fast traditional head-to-head fighting action, which would clock up to 60fps on phones
- Simplified game controls for new players along with sky-high skill ceiling for true competitors
- Futuristic cyber-robot fighting theme with cutting edge art quality
- Variety of characters with unique fighting style and ultimates.
- Multiple Mecha skins can be obtained for free through in-game efforts.
- Fight head-to-head against players from around the world.
- Multiple play modes including 1v1, 2v2, challenge mode, training session and more.
How to play and Where to Watch?
The global closed beta for Metal Revolution will commence on May 27th, concluding on June 11th where players can sign up for free via the Google Play Store. It’s now time to jump right into the multiple game modes where you can try out the new fighters. It is also to be noted that all player data will be erased on the completion of the Closed Beta.
The First Official Show Match will be streamed on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and Nimo TV on June 5th to showcase Metal Revolution in a truly competitive setting. There will be a total of 16 participants. These include the likes of fighting game diehards and highly popular streamers such as Skorpion Gamer, Ligpaogamer and Viros. They are set to compete for the following prizes.
- 1st – 3rd place: An unique legendary in-game skin
- 1st place: USD1000
- 2nd place: USD500
- 3rd place: USD300
- 4th place: USD200
- 5th & 6th place: USD100
All the participants will receive a special avatar frame, in addition to an in-game currency of their choice. The First Show Match will be officially streamed in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Are you excited on the closed beta launch of Metal Revolution? Let us know in the comments below.