The global publishing branch of mobile games developer of YOOZOO Games, Gtarcade has announced the release of Metal Revolution, a new action fighting game. Along with Metal Revolution, 2 other mobile titles will be released during its Saint Seiya Awakening Esports tournament. The other mobile titles include the likes of the zombie survival RPG The Fifth Ark and the simulation RPG Simure Vikings.
About Metal Revolution
Metal Revolution is a next-gen mechanical fighting game. It brings the classic arcade fighting game feel into the age of cyberpunk and enhanced cybernetic combat. Players will be able to take control of a wide range of fighters. Each fighter will have their own fighting styles and customizable aesthetics. They will be able to climb through the ranks and advance through an authentic arcade game experience.
Features of Metal Revolution
- 14 cyberpunk fighters at launch, each with a different playstyle, aesthetics and fast head-to-head action gameplay at up to 60fps.
- Basic moves and combos that players can combine into advanced techniques, mix-ups, cross-ups and guard breaks.
- Authentic fighting game experience based on the roots of the genre on the backdrop of an atmospheric cyberpunk reality.
- Competitive ladder with divisions and rank up rewards as well as a replay function, advanced netcode and custom lobby options.
- A complete fair-play where players can unlock new fighters or even skins just by playing the game.
The game is currently set to enter pre-registration, as it is set to release in the second half of 2021. It has just finished its first 3-day test from April 10th to 12th. The game will be available to download in Google Play and App Store globally.
GTarcade is set to release more titles this year
A brand-new story teaser has been released for their upcoming zombie survival RPG game The Fifth Ark. It is set in the post-apocalyptic world where humanity struggles to survive against hordes of zombies and mutants. Currently set to release in the summer of 2021, the game features several heroes who fight against hordes of villains in a wide range of different game modes. Already available in Canada and Australia as open beta, the game will release globally soon on Android and iOS.
Additionally, a new Viking simulation RPG, Simure Vikings is currently open for pre-registration on Google Play and its official website. It is set to release in June 2021.
Are you excited on the release of Metal Revolution? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.