Com2uS has announced a new update for MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate to get fans ready for all of the playoff action in light of the impending MLB Postseason. Following the conclusion of the Division Series, League Championship Series, and World Series, based on game records, Postseason SE (Special Edition) Player Cards will be unveiled in order. The top MLB players who advance in the 2022 postseason can be found on the players’ very own dream teams.
MLB Perfect Inning celebrates the Postseason with an exciting update
The MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate update also includes:
- New Mission System and B/P Practice Mode – By completing Rank Missions, Weekly Missions, and Event Missions, players can obtain various rewards including Player Packs and Gold. B/P Practice Mode allows players to practice their pitching and batting with their rosters to fine-tune their skills.
- Base Runner’s Game Event – Currently underway until October 24th players can clear Daily Missions to earn Dice which can be used to play a special board game for useful rewards including Gold Player Packs and Gold.
- Exchange Event – Available until November 16th players can clear missions to collect Postseason Emblems that can be exchanged for different rewards.
- Quality-of-Life Improvements – A series of new updates and improvements have been made including a reworked pitching system that gives players the ability to incorporate more varied pitches into their play; more Player Market search functions, and additional ways of earning Training Points. Player Packs now feature a new Bonus system where players can obtain Player Cards. Once the gauge reaches a certain point based on the total number of cards that have been opened, players can earn additional rewards, which include the new Postseason SE Player Cards.
- Login Event and Boost Rate Up Event – Allows players to earn numerous rewards upon login and enjoy increased success rates when enhancing Player Cards, respectively.
What are your thoughts about the MLB Perfect Inning Ultimate Postseason update? Let us know in the comments below!