MLB mobile game, MLB Perfect Inning has seen a series evolution with the release of MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate from Com2uS Holdings, a global mobile, and online game development and publishing company. The game offers fans a brand-new, pocket-sized baseball experience that incorporates cutting-edge 3D graphics for increased visual fidelity and depth, as well as updated pitching and batting mechanics. MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate is now available to download on mobile devices after the initial pre-registration started back in June.
This game is the result of many years of operational and technical experience amassed by both Com2uS Holdings and Gong Games.
MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate offers a number of unique features
MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate, which is officially licensed by MLB and MLB Players, Inc., has a long list of exclusive features to get players onto the field and hitting for the fences from their mobile devices:
- Current MLB Roster: Suit up in authentic uniforms and play the full rosters of every MLB team.
- Updated Graphics: Experience a brand-new graphics engine, specifically designed for baseball games, bringing cutting-edge 3D graphics and the thrill of Major League Baseball games to mobile devices.
- New Modes: Players can follow along with their favorite teams and experience the thrill of current Major League Baseball games through the Live Season mode and the real-time competitive PvP League.
- All-Star Players: Players from the 2022 All-Star Game will be available as powerful SE Cards, that can be utilized to score major points.
Celebrate the release of MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate with special events and rewards
Players can participate in a number of promotions and unique events to mark their debut in order to win desired prizes and advance in the game. Special Events and Rewards:
- Log-In Rewards: Those who log in to the game at launch will receive a Highlight Card of MLB Perfect Inning: Ultimate’s featured player, New York Mets pitcher Jacob DeGrom, and 2,022 Diamonds to get started in the game.
- Level Achievement: A Level Achievement Event will run until September 30th to help players quickly get up to speed with the game’s core mechanics. Based on their level milestones, players can earn 45 items from both the ALL Player Pack and Advanced Player Pack, which will help strengthen their rosters.
- Guide Missions: Players can also take part in Guide Missions to learn the ropes of the game while earning useful in-game items such as Gold, Season Complete Ticket, and more.