Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.60 Update is live on the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. This Patch Update is focused on optimizing the less-often picked tank and fighter heroes to bring them back to the limelight, along with several balance changes like hero adjustments, battlefield adjustments, and new system features.
Revamped Hero: Panda Warrior – Akai
Few adjustments have been made to Akai‘s skill set.
Passive – Tai Chi
Compared with the previous versions, the shield duration is increased. Akai can now mark enemies with both his Skill 1 and Skill 2 and can deal extra damage to marked enemies with his basic attacks.
Skill 1 – Headbutt
After a short delay, Akai charges in the target direction, damaging enemies along the way and knocking the first enemy hero hit airborne. Afterward, he can roll in the same direction once. If no enemy heroes are hit, he will roll a short distance forward on the ground.
Skill 2 – Body Slam
Akai opens his arms and smashes the ground with his body, inflicting damage and slowing enemies in the area.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.60 Update: Hero adjustments
Hilda has been distinctly underpowered in the laning phase even though she can almost one-shot squishy heroes in the late game. Hence, her scaling has been adjusted to balance her strength throughout the game.
Base Damage: 200-350 >> 200-300
- Base Damage: 185-285 >> 185-335
- Cooldown: 9s >> 10-7.5s
Revamped: Hilda used to gain a permanent stack on each kill or assist, up to 8 stacks. Hilda’s skill and basic attack apply a mark to the target on hit, up to 6 stacks.
- Base Damage: 800-1000 >> 600-1000
- Extra Damage Per Stack: 25-35 >> 60-100
- Extra Damage at Max Stacks: 50% >> 35%
To help this OG tank fare better in the new meta, Grock has been granted a new power along with a few buffs on his crowd control. Now, Grock will have decent Physical Defense even with a full-damage build, but maybe more easily countered by magic enemies.
- Removed Effect: Grock gains extra Magic Defense, when near a wall.
- New Effect: Grock gains 0.5 Physical Defense for each point of extra Physical Attack he possesses.
The shockwave can no longer be blocked by Lolita’s shield. Flying distance also slightly increased.
- The name is changed from Ancestral Gift to Earthen Force.
- Removed Effect: Hitting a wall, refunds 30% of the skill’s cooldown.
- New Effect: Grock stuns nearby enemies for 1.2s upon hitting a wall.
Masha can now deal increased damage when her HP is low.
Each of Masha’s HP bars will enjoy 100% of Masha’s extra HP.
- Extra Attack Speed per 1% HP lost: 1% >> 1.8%
- Max Extra Attack Speed: 80% >> 180%
- Energy Regeneration is greatly reduced.
- Base Damage: 120 >> 60
- Extra Damage: 1%-2.5% of the Target’s Max HP >> 1.5%-3% of Masha’s Max
- HP Cost: 1%-1.5% Total HP >> 2.5%-3.5% of One HP Bar
The energy shock can now penetrate minions.
- Base Damage: 300-500
- Extra Damage: 30%-50% of Masha’s extra Max HP
- HP Cost: 30% at all levels >> 30%-50%
Atlas can now freeze his foes more easily, though for a shorter time.
Revamped: Enemies affected by Frigid Breath will have their reduced Attack Speed Their Movement speed will also gradually be reduced over 3 s, after which they will be frozen for 0.5 s.
Johnson can now take the EXP lane.
Cooldown: 9-6 s >> 8 s at all levels
- Cooldown: 11-8.5s >> 10 – 8 s
- Base Damage: 100-175 >> 80 – 180
- New Effect: Enemies hit by Johnson’s Skill 2 will take 10% increased damage from the next attack (up to 50%).
Zhask has been granted a new Passive and has his sustainability increased when his Ultimate is active.
Revamped: Upon death, Zhask summons a frenzied Nightmaric Spawn on the spot.
- New Effect: The enhanced Nightmaric Spawn gains massive Magic Lifesteal.
- Enhanced Nightmaric Spawn’s HP has been slightly reduced.
Baxia’s initiation potential in the early game is being boosted.
- Base Damage: 125-250 >> 180 – 280
- Cooldown: 9-6 s >> 10 – 7 s
Hylos‘ is really strong in the early game, so his power is being shifted to the late game.
- Base Damage: 120-270 >> 100-300
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.60 Update: Battlefield adjustments
Mythic Battlefield has been out for over six months. By adjusting some of the battlefield values, especially for the Mythic rank, Mythic players’ gaming experience had been improved, without affecting that of other players, which was the right approach to improve everyone’s experience.
This time, heroes’ attribute values have been tailored. Due to their special skill mechanics, a small number of heroes’ performances may vary drastically in different levels of play, which makes it difficult to satisfy everyone using the same set of values. Therefore, their base attributes have been adjusted for different skill brackets while following the rules below:
- The number of heroes with dynamic attribute values shall not exceed 10 at any one time. The optimization of the heroes themselves is being prioritized, and this approach will only be taken when the optimization is proven ineffective.
- These heroes will first be adjusted normally based on their performance in Mythic play.
- Only the base attributes will be affected. The skill casting experience will remain unchanged.
- Each hero may only have one dynamic attribute.
- The effect only takes effect in Ranked. It is determined by the highest rank of the members in the lobby.
In this Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.60 Update, the above approach will be tried out with Alice, by boosting her Mana Regen in lower play, with the hope that this will improve her performance in the lower-average play, without affecting higher-ranked matches.
Due to the lack of higher-ranked players on the Advanced Server, only her Mana Regen has been adjusted in the Warrior and Elite rank and will she will be monitored closely.
- Warrior Rank: Mana Regen increased by 150%.
- Elite Rank: Mana Regen increased by 100%.
Retribution Effect at Full Stack: 15 Physical Attack & Magic Power >> 10 Physical Attack & Magic Power + 100 HP
Instead of being the go-to for almost everyone, Bloody Retribution will become the exclusive option for tankier heroes.
Damage and HP Regen: 12.5% Max HP >> 250 + 25% Extra HP
New Effect: Petrified enemies will have their damage and Movement Speed reduced by 25 % for 3s.
The extra Movement speed no longer decays over time.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.60 Update: Types of equipment
The revamped Twilight Armor is expected to give tank heroes higher sustained damage. The build path is also adjusted accordingly.
- Attribute (Revamped): 1200 Max HP, 20 Physical Defense
Unique Passive – Twilight (Revamped)
Every 1.5 s, the next attack deals extra Magic Damage equal to 20 plus 7% of the hero’s Extra HP.
More force has been added to the equipment’s passive effect.
- Attribute: 25 Physical Attack >> 15 Physical Attack.
Unique Passive – Demonize
Extra Spell Vamp: 25 % >> 35 %
- Immortality has been brought down a bit.
- Attribute: 40 >> 30 Physical Defense
Blade Armor’s damage reflection has been adjusted as well.
Unique Passive – Bladed Armor
Additional Damage: 50% of the hero’s Physical Defense.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.60 Update: New features
Creation Camp, a new system will be available on the Advanced Server. After this update, players will be allowed to design their own gameplay like instant friendly matches, classic mode, early access to trending gameplay! Details of the intro are as follows:
- Entrance: Level 9 and above players can enter the Creation Camp via the Custom button on the home screen.
- Intro: Creation Camp offers tailored experiences for different players.
Players who want to experience different gameplay, can find and join the one they like on the Lobby List for free. Players who want to choose or even create new gameplay, can find recommended gameplay in Hot Gameplay or design their own ones from scratch in Individual Gameplay. Players must note that each creation attempts cost one Creation Camp Ticket.
That’s all for our Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.60 Update. Let us know in the comment section below!