Mobile Legends Bang Bang, one of the most played Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) genres for Android and iOS. The developers are set to roll out Mobile Legends patch update 1.5.58 soon enough. So let’s have a detailed look at it. There are a lot of adjustments made on the MLBB heroes and the battlefield which will be available via the Mobile Legends 1.5.58 patch update.
While considering the last patch update, the devs had compromised about the survivability of the new hero Beatrix. Patch 1.5.58 will focus mainly on her survivability along with enhanced 1st Skill and damage.
- Movement Speed increased from 245 → 257
- Base Physical Attack reduced from 105 → 100
- Physical Attack Growth reduced from 9 → 7
- HP Growth increased from 138.5 → 143.5
Skill 1 (Buffed)
- New Effect: Beatrix now gains 5 Physical Attack each time she levels up.
Skill 2 (Buffed)
- Cooldown reduced from 12-8s → 8-6s
Basic Attack (Buffed)
- Damage dealt with all guns increased by 22-33% approximately.
Bennett – Basic Attack (Nerfed)
- Bullets’ flight time is no longer reduced with attack range.
- Increased base reload speed.
Nibiru – Basic Attack (Nerfed)
- Reload time is significantly increased
- Cooldowns of Bennett and Nibiru adjusted to 40-30s
- Cooldowns of Renner and Wesker adjusted to 24-18s
Wesker – Ultimate (Adjusted)
- Multiple shots are now fired ahead in a fan shaped range.
Godly support if played well, Angela’s skill casting effects made her complicated support as players were facing difficulties in countering her. This patch will entirely focus on buffing her ultimate along with nerfing her slow effects.
Skill 1 (Adjusted)
- Magic Power Bonus of damage increased from 50% → 80%
- Energy charging time increased from 6s → 5s
- Slow effect provided by each stack reduced from 18% → 8%
- Cooldown reduced from 80-70s → 70s
- Base Shield reduced from 1200-2000 → 1200-1800
- Magic Power Bonus of Shield increased from 200% → 200-280%
This hard-to-catch Marksman after being nerfed hard got attention for steadily adjusting with the current meta. Devs have focussed on the unique passive of Wanwan on this very patch.
- True Damage dealt when hitting Weaknesses increased from 50 → 58-100, which scales with level. Although this adjustment was previously made in the previous patch, the current enhances it further.
Despite continuous buffs from the last few patches, Alpha doesn’t fit into the meta and still remains as a least picked hero in the mid to high elo.
Skill 2 (Buffed)
- Base Damage of Beta increased from 75-120 → 125-175.
This new tank, full of Crowd Control sets looks determined to dominate the tank meta. Here in this patch, Gloo is getting a major buff focussing on his passive and survivability.
- Slow effect provided by each stack: 5% (capped at 6 stacks)
- Each nearby Gloo will inherit 8% of Max HP (but can only withstand damage dealt by Turrets once).
- HP Regen per second when split into several Goo: 3/4/5% of Max HP
- HP Regen per second when successfully attached to a host: 30/40/50% of Max HP
- When attached to a host, 80% of damage taken is transmitted to the target, and 20% is converted to HP. Camera issues are fixed and recommended builds are modified.
In the previous patch, Johnson was entirely exposed in the minimap after Ulting. This adjustment had a bad impact on his performance as the enemies could react quite early and his surprise strike was a massive failure. In this patch, the devs have fixed this adjustment and made him more useful after Ulting.
- Johnson’s sight is now exposed for only 3 seconds after starting driving.
Aurora mains can now be relieved after she is getting buff after a long time. Now she is able to swiftly pull off a Skill 2 – Skill 3 – Skill 1 combo. Although her damage from the passive is reduced. Improved the feel of Skill 1 and skill combos.
- Damage bonus to frozen targets reduced from 30% → 20%.
This adjustment of Mathilda will let enemies have a chance to counter and play freely around the map. The adjustment basically balances the attributes of her 1st Skill and Ultimate.
Skill 1 (Adjusted)
- Wisps can now attack minions as well as enemy heroes.
- Decay Ratio increased from 30-45% → 35-45%
- Mathilda’s Ultimate needs to be aimed manually as it is no longer auto-targeted.
- Flying is only possible after hitting the enemy.
- Cooldown reduced from 40s → 28s (All levels)
After being useful as a sidelaner and a support tank with extreme sustainability it was hard for enemies to counter Silvanna due to her tankiness and CC.
Skill 2 (Nerfed)
- Base Shield reduced from 250-500 → 250-400
- Magic Power Bonus reduced from 170% → 150%
After the devs realized that the Revamped Argus was quite more buffed in the last patch. In this patch 1.5.58, the devs have nerfed the attribute as well as the passive.
- Attack Speed Growth reduced from 3.1% → 1.1%
- Total Damage of 3 enhanced Basic Attacks reduced from 325% → 260%
- Bonus inherited from Demon Hunter Sword increased from 50% → 80%
- Lunge distance of the final slash reduced from 3 → 2.5
- Yu Zhong‘s Skill 2 issue is bow fixed where in rare circumstances, he would be unable to erupt his Sha Residue.
- Fixed an issue with Natalia‘s Passive where it would still do damage even if her movement was obstructed while Blinking.
- Wanwan‘s Ultimate icon is fixed when it gets ready for use.
- Fixed an issue with Popol and Kupa‘s Skill 3 when it exposed the target’s sight.
- The Movement Speed boost Diggie gains from his Ultimate was missing from the skill description and has now been added.
Are you excited about the latest Mobile Legends Patch Update 1.5.58? Let us know in the comment section below.