Out of the Park Baseball 23 (OOTP) and Topps BUNT, the premier digital collectibles app of The Topps Company, Inc., a division of Fanatics Collectibles and the next-generation physical and digital trading card company, have entered into a collaboration to integrate Topps-branded baseball cards into Out of the Park Baseball 23’s Perfect Team mode for the first time ever, according to Com2uS, the global mobile, and online game development and publishing company.
Share rewards on both platforms during the collaboration
Players of Out of the Park Baseball 23 now have access to Topps player cards for every Major League Baseball team. These cards feature recognizable Topps designs as well as brand-new tasks and incentives for both Out of the Park Baseball 23 and the Topps BUNT app.
Both the PC edition of Out of the Park Baseball 23 and the mobile app OOTP Go 23 allow access to these cards. Additionally, challenges that let OOTP 23 players earn Perfect Points for Out of the Park Baseball 23 will soon be announced on the Topps BUNT app in the App Store and Google Play.
Out of the Park Baseball 23 x Topps collaboration brings exciting features
The OOTP 23 and Topps partnership will bring forth the following new key features and activations:
- New Topps Cards for Every MLB Team – Perfect Team enthusiasts will be able to access 91 Topps-designed cards over the course of the season. Each MLB team will ultimately have three Topps player cards; one pitcher, one hitter, and one Topps reward card that players can earn by capturing that team’s player and pitcher.
- Cross-title Rewards – When a Perfect Team player gets their first Topps card, they will immediately earn valuable rewards in the Topps BUNT app, including a 100,000 in-app currency boost plus 10 Postseason Packs as well as a bonus Diamond Pack in Perfect Team.
- Fun New Missions and Rewards – When a Perfect Team player completes all 30 Topps team missions across Leagues, Tournaments, and Perfect Drafts, they will receive a bonus topper Topps card.
- Cards for Various Levels of Play – Rookies and veterans alike can enjoy the OOTP 23’s Topps baseball cards with Gold, Diamond, and Perfect card varieties available.
- Earn Perfect Points in Topps BUNT App – Players will soon be able to complete OOTP-themed challenges in the Topps BUNT app to gain upwards of 35,000 Perfect Points to be used in Perfect Team.
The whole 2022 roster of players and rules are included in OOTP 23, which is officially licensed by Major League Baseball and MLB Players, Inc. It also has a packed lineup of enhancements and 3D visuals to bring the cherished baseball management experience to the present.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.