Plants vs Zombies 3 is a tower defense strategy game provided by Electronic Arts currently available as early access for Android and iOS across multiple regions including the Philippines, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
Dr. Zomboss unleashes new plot in Plants vs. Zombies 3
This installment is a revival in the Plants vs. Zombies series given the game was pulled off in 2020. In this latest title, you must defeat the evil Dr. Zomboss and his Brainiac minions, who use the ominous Devour Tower and Brain Fog to conquer your town. Prepare for exciting tower defense battles, strategic plant deployments, and, of course, the ever-popular tacos.
In the battle against Dr. Zomboss and his Brainiac henchmen, your only hope is in your hands – or rather, your plants! To foil his plans, players must engage in classic tower defense battles across the Devour Tower’s floors. Recover captured plants, rebuild structures, and reclaim your territory from the zombie invasion.
Popular plants such as Peashooter, Sunflower, and Bonk Choy return, along with a whole bunch of new friends. As Commanders in Leaf, you make the critical decisions about deploying, upgrading, and leveling up your plant squad. Each plant has its own set of skills, strategies, and attacks, resulting in a variety of sweet victories.
Plants vs Zombies 3 is currently available for Android and iOS users in select regions including the Philipines, Australia, and the United Kingdom to download from the Google Play Store and App Store. The developers have yet to announce an official date for the global release, so players in other regions will have to wait a little longer to get the game, so keep an eye out for official announcements.
Step by Step guide to download and play Plants vs. Zombies 3 in any country
As Plants vs. Zombies 3 prepares for a soft launch, players from around the world can download the game and see what it has to offer. Unfortunately, due to country restrictions, some players might experience problems with the installation process. Please follow these steps to easily install and play Plants vs. Zombies 3.
How to download Plants vs. Zombies 3 on Android (APK)
Follow the below steps to download the game on your Android device.
- You need a Google Play account from the Philippines/United Kingdom/Australia to get the game.
- Use a VPN and connect to any of the above regions. Then head over to the Google Play Store and create a new account
- Skip the step where the Play Store asks you if you want to add a phone number. Then finish setting up the account.
- Click here or search for Plants vs. Zombies 3 to download the game.
- Download the game and install it.
- You can turn off your VPN while playing the game.
How to download Plants vs. Zombies 3 on iOS
Let us see the steps to download the game on your iOS device.
- Go to the App Store and sign out of your current Apple ID.
- Click on Sign In and choose the option which allows you to create a new Apple ID.
- Fill in the Philippines/United Kingdom/Australia as your region and then fill in the rest of the details. Then, click “Next.”
- Skip the payment method and fill in the address form.
- Go to AppStore and search Plants vs. Zombies 3 or click here.
- Download the app and change your Apple ID region back to your original region.
Here’s how to play the global version of Plants vs. Zombies 3 from any country. However, the developers have not announced when the game will be available in other countries. The game is already available in the Philippines, Australia, and the United Kingdom, so other regions can expect it soon.
Are you excited as Plants vs Zombies 3 enters early access for Android and iOS in the selected regions? Let us know your opinions in the comments below!