PUBG Mobile or BGMI, one of the world’s most popular mobile video games, has officially released its new Version 2.1 Update. This update comes with some rewards – 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a Wild Rave Helmet (3d) available between July 11th – July 17th (UTC +0).
In addition to many other things, this update brings the Blackpink concert collaboration, the Ancient Secret-themed game mode, personalized training grounds, changes to firearms, a new Royale Pass Month, and more. You can acquire a free concert ticket for the performance on July 16 starting on July 15 if you download the concert resource pack.
New Themed Game mode – Ancient Secret: Arise
Among these places, there is a brand-new game mode that is inspired by Ancient Egypt. Its name is “Ancient Secret: Arise,” and it tests your ability to endure a sandstorm while fending off mummy warriors, a huge quicksand statue, and other obstacles. You can obtain some loot if you manage to survive.
Additionally, you can take part in the “Monument Tour,” which requires you to enter Emperor Temple, resolve a riddle, and then finish a trial. Doing so will get you more benefits!
PUBG Mobile x Blackpink collaboration will feature an in-game concert
The famed K-pop group Blackpink will return to PUBG Mobile this month in an epic and eagerly awaited collaboration. Blackpink, the K-pop sensation, will perform The Virtual as part of the brand-new PUBG Mobile Version 2.1 Update, giving fans an unparalleled in-game concert experience. Later this month, Blackpink will release a Special Track and music video on PUBG Mobile in addition to their world-first performances.
A new Ultimate Arena ranked mode will be available
The Ultimate Arena lives up to its name. You must make it through four elimination rounds on the maps Erangel and Livik to determine who will endure to the very finish. With no apparent end in sight, it will commence on August 11th.
PUBG Mobile Version 2.1 Update will bring Cycle 3 Season 7
The new Cycle 3 Season 7 has started! Complete the new Ancient Secret-themed missions to unlock commemorative titles. Cycle 3 Season 7 will run from 19th July at 02:00 to 19th September at 23:59. A whole new set of Legendary rewards are available including C3S7 Glasses, C3S7 Set, C3S7 Parachute, C3S7 – QBU, C3S7 Mask, C3S7 Cover. Also, apart from these, New Season Bonus Point Card and limited-time Rating Protection Card will also be available.
Royale Pass Month 13: Exo-Genesis begins with legendary rewards
New content is coming to Royale Pass Month with Month 13: Exo-Genesis which will run between 19th July 02:00 am and 18th August 11:59 pm (UTC +0). Work through the ranks and redeem an RP-exclusive Wingman finish at 90% off and get Super Points Mission rebates. This new Royale pass is available for 360 UC and 960 UC for the two different versions.
Balance Adjustments and Optimizations in PUBG Mobile or BGMI 2.1 update
Social Features Improvements
- Added more shooting range training options, such as the mid-range shooting range, sniper shooting range, et cetera. Let’s find out who has the better shot!
- Added a Set Trial Crate. Complete missions to try on rare sets in Cheer Park.
- Added 2 beautiful and rare Skyboxes. Keep visiting different Cheer Parks and see if you will encounter them.
- Improved the pack size of Cheer Park to further compress it while providing a more refreshing experience!
- Added a Friend Invite and Invite Card feature to invite friends to chats quickly. Talk freely with your friends with the real-time voice messaging feature!
- Various medals can now be earned by achieving different highlights.
- Players who leave a match by themselves will now see their teammates that are still fighting, so they will no longer feel lonely on the results screen.
- Reworked the results screen for titles to add more content and allow players to view the descriptions of titles by tapping on them.
- Added Emote buttons on the results screen so that players can dance and celebrate with their teammates on the results screen.
- Added a LIKE All button to quickly LIKE teammates with one tap. Give your teammates a LIKE!
- Added status finishes to Moments so that players can add more personal touches to their statuses!
- Players who have obtained the Silvanus X-Suit (6-Star) can now equip the Silvanus Mask separately from their inventory.
- Overhauled the subscription feature and upgraded some single-purpose vouchers to general vouchers. Get a discount of up to 75% off for the first daily Classic Crate. Updated the first-time subscription reward.
- Added a new AMR air drop sniper rifle and rebalanced SMGs and assault rifles.
- Metro Royale multiplayer now requires 80 Merit or above in order to play.
- Added Footsteps Training and Gunshot Training to the Individual Training Grounds and enabled customizable special training.
- Added the “Save to Cloud” function to the Control tab so that settings can be synced across multiple devices.
- The Resource Download Center, where resources are downloaded and deleted, has been upgraded to the Resource Management Center to improve the downloading experience.
- Improved the graphics of the results screen and the results image that can be shared.
- Improved in-match button controls to lower the chance of pressing a button by mistake.Fixed the issue of bullet holes appearing on the surface of hot springs in Livik.
- Fixed the issue of unusual behavior when climbing over certain walls and windows in Livik.
- Fixed the issue of swimming outside the combat area in Metro Royale.
What are your thoughts on the PUBG Mobile or BGMI 2.1 update patch notes? Do let us know in the comments!