In the latest initiative as part of its PDP project, Krafton has officially announced a vehicle skin design contest for PUBG Mobile. The contest will run for two months and there are a set of criteria that players will have to meet if they wish to have their designs evaluated. The contest is yet another opportunity given by Krafton to collaborate with fans to bring content into the game.
Create your own in-game Vehicle Skin in PUBG Mobile
Players will have to design the vehicle skin following the template provided. One of the main criteria for designers is to ensure that their design is not only compatible with the PUBG universe but also creative enough to ensure it is distinct from existing artwork in-game. The maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB with sizes being allowed to go no less than 500 KB. The last date for submissions is August 14.
Players will have to fill out a form before uploading their submissions. Submissions are limited to a total of 2 per game ID. Players can then promote their work on social media using various hashtags. This will not influence the decision of the judges but will allow players to garner more votes during the voting stage.
How to take part in the PUBG Mobile Vehicle Skin Design contest
- Download the design template from here. Read the rules on the official website and ensure your design does not violate any of them. Violation of the rules will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Fill the template you have provided with your nickname, Player ID, name of the outfit, back and front diagrams as well as the design concept itself.
- Ensure that the file is stored in either PNG or JPG format with the size falling in the range of 500 KB-2 MB.
- Ensure that the dimensions of your concept are under the design template.
- Upload your work in the link here.
For information regarding the prizes, submission link, and more you can check out the following link. The entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges from August 15 to 18. The shortlisted entries will receive a Shortlist award.
The shortlisted entries will enter the voting round where votes will be handed out by region. Voting will take place from August 19 – August 25. Meanwhile, a panel of experts will select 6 entries for the Most Creative award and 3 entries for the Global Best award. The results are expected to be announced on the 31st of August.
Are you excited about the vehicle skin design contest in PUBG Mobile? Let us know in the comments section below.