Soccer Club Rivals, PQVT’s fantasy sports team building, and management title, featuring more than 5000 FIFPRO licensed players, where players must create, build up, and manage their teams, is now in early access for Android users in Indonesia.
Build up your team from scratch in Soccer Club Rivals
The game involves starting your own squad from scratch and then constantly coaching and upgrading your players so they can make it to the big leagues. Players aren’t involved in the main gameplay however at the point where major decisions are to be made, the call is left up to the player, who must make the right move. Players get to sign various football superstars onto their teams and optimize their teams for regular tournaments.
Step by Step guide to download and play Soccer Club Rivals in any country
As Soccer Club Rivals opens early access, players around the globe can download and have a look at what the game offers. But, during the installation, some players might face problems due to country restrictions. Please follow the steps given here and you’ll be able to install and play Soccer Club Rivals easily. Follow these steps to get a hand on the new title with ease:
How to download Soccer Club Rivals on Android (APK)
- To get the game, you need a Google Play account from Indonesia.
- Use a VPN and connect to Indonesia. Then head over to the Google Play Store and create a new account
- Skip the step where the Play Store asks you if you want to add a phone number. Then finish setting up the account.
- Click here or search for Soccer Club Rivals to download the game.
- Keep your VPN on to play the game when the servers are live.
The developers are yet to announce an official release date yet. With the early access already ongoing, Soccer Club Rivals is not far away from an early access release. We can surely expect the game to release sometime early next year if everything goes according to plan.
Are you excited as Soccer Club Rivals enters early access on Android in Indonesia? Let us know in the comments below!