Suicide Guy is a 3D first-person action–puzzle game from Chubby Pixel and it has officially released worldwide on both Android and iOS. The game is set in the incredible and extraordinary dreams of its protagonist. Immerse yourself into his weird dreams and help him to wake up before it’s too late. Despite the title, the game is not at all about suicide or depression.
Suicide Guy is a treat for the Puzzle fans
Gamers will have to use different items in every kind of situation by solving original brain teasers. Suicide Guy is equipped with a host of exciting features in the game, which include:
- 25 levels (+3 extra new ones!) set inside Suicide Guy’s mind.
- Story-driven game
- Physics-based levels in the game which you have to progress
- Ultimate moves. You can pick up items, throw them, activate mechanisms, and even burp them out.
- Funny creatures present in that game to create a lighter mood.
- Vehicles to drive in the game
- An important mission to accomplish
- Collectible items to find. These will help your progress in that game.
Head over to the Play Store and App Store now to buy Suicide Guy!
The game is now available for $4.99 / INR 380 on both Google PlayStore for Android devices and Apple App Store for iOS devices. Players can now download the game from their respective app stores and start completing the missions and check out all the features as they help Suicide Guy to wake up before it’s too late.
We are giving away 2 redeem codes for Google Play!
At GamingonPhone, we are giving away 2 Google Play redeem codes for the game. The entry process is very simple. Please visit this Gleam.io giveaway link to participate. 2 luckywinners will be getting the free redeem codes. All the best!
What are your thoughts on Suicide Guy has now released for Android and iOS? Let us know them in the comment section below!