Teamfight Tactics is a round-based strategy game that pits you against seven opponents in a free-for-all race to build a powerful team that fights on your behalf. The TFT Patch 11.1 is the first patch of 2021 and is the last patch before the Festival of Beasts! This upcoming giant mid-set update doesn’t focus much on changes this time around, but is heavy on the hype for the end of the season and the start of the festival! To help you know the details, we will be guiding you all through Patch 11.1 notes in Teamfight Tactics.
The board cycling does not show dead players anymore, thus making scouting a lot easier. Unfortunately, this change is currently only available on PC.
With the Dusk comp we hinted on our best drafts to ranked, Riot decided to tune down the power of the 33star vayne
- Vayne Silver Bolts Damage reduced from 50/90/140 to 50/90/130
As Lulu was causing too much trouble in elderwoods or really any tanky frontline comp, she have been rescaled Hecarim has gained some more sustain and Teemo lost some level 2 damage as his chosen stat changed to SP
- Hecarim Spirit of Life Damage and Healing increased from 250/400/600 to 250/400/750
- Lulu Mana starting mana/required to cast increased from 60/120 to 80/150
- Teemo Chosen Stat changed from Mana to Spell Power
- Teemo Sporecloud Dart Damage rescaled from 300/450/900 to 300/400/900
Some tweaks to make Kalista live some more, and Veigar to let people live some more
- Kalista Health increased from 550 to 650
- Veigar Mana increased from 0/45 to 0/55
Some more tankiness to Aatrox and the new identity for morgana on this patch. We remind you that she will be revamped(joke intended) as a drain mage. You can read all about this and more on our 11.2 patch breakdown
- Aatrox Health increased from 800 to 900
- Aatrox Armor increased from 40 to 70
- Ahri Mana decreased from 0/80 to 0/75
- Ahri Attack Speed increased from 0.75 to 0.8
- Jhin Whisper Ad Multiplier rescaled from 444/500/1234% to 444/475/1234%
- Morgana Health increased from 750 to 850
- Armor increased from 30 to 60
- Morgana Attack Range increased from 3 Hexes to 2 Hexes
- Lee Sin Armor and Magic Resist: 50 ⇒ 60
- Fixed an issue where some champions would fail to cast when affected by the slow from Azir’s Emperor’s Divide.
- Sett’s Showstopper now properly fails when blocked by Trap Claw instead of still dealing AOE secondary damage
- Brains before gains: Sett will no longer interrupt Showstopper to go do sit-ups.
- Sett’s been spending too much time in Night City: Fixed a bug that caused Sett to stop attacking and casting when Showstopper’s initial dash was interrupted by a state change (e.g. Guardian Angel, Zilean’s Rewind Fate).
- Fixed a bug where 11 Fortune loss was giving more Neeko’s than intended
- Fixed a bug where Yone was shredding more Armor and Magic Resist than intended.
- Recipe hints now exclude components spawned from Thieves Gloves.
That does it for the Teamfight Tactics (TFT) 11.1 Patch Notes. Hope you find it useful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below!