In The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Netmarble, a prominent creator and distributor of top-notch mobile games, debuts the 2.5th Anniversary special Holy War Festival. This unique game update includes a new character, time-limited activities, and awards.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross will feature new content and special events
Players may start commemorating the game’s 2.5-year milestone right now with new content and unique events like:
- Rampaging Darkness Festival Draw – Players will have the opportunity to receive a new character [Twisted Darkness] Berserk Estarossa. The lineup includes existing Holy War Festival heroes as well. With the exception of festival heroes, SSR heroes are provided at 80 UR Lv. 80.
- Holy War Festival Check-in Event – Over the course of a 28-day period, check-in rewards will be offered including 180 diamonds and other various items such as 15 SSR necklaces.
- Death Match – Lamek Returns -Players can earn points by clearing bosses and earn rewards such as a Guaranteed SSR Ticket, 7DS 2.5th Anniversary Card Pack, and costume for Estarossa of Love obtained at Event Exchange.
- Death Match Cooperation Event – The event will accumulate points earned from players at each server (Asia and Global). Rewards are provided to every participant depending on the total accumulated points earned.
- Hawk’s Dreamland Adventure Event – The event will include an idle mini-game with automatic combat featuring rewards such as a 7DS 2.5th Anniversary Card Pack and costume for Melascula of ‘Faith’.
- Other New Content – Story Chapter 24 has been added.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross transforms the adventures of The Seven Deadly Sins into a very interesting and enjoyable mobile gaming experience. The cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprises their roles in the game, which has more than 100 dramatic cutscenes and breathtaking, high-resolution 3D graphics.
Are you excited about the 2.5th-anniversary celebration of The Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross? Let us know in the comments below!