Netmarble has launched an update for its RPG collectible card game, Tower of God: New World, in collaboration with the renowned Seven Knights franchise. This update introduces fresh team members and provides players with access to up to 400 collaboration summons and the chance to obtain SSR Yeonhee.
Tower of God: New World brings new teammates from Seven Knights
Three new teammates from Seven Knights are now available, including:
SSR+ [Phoenix Incarnate] Rachel (Green Element, Ranged, Spear Bearer)
She has the power of the Phoenix Blaze and specializes in inflicting Critical hits upon her enemies. Rachel is the Empress of the Blazing Desert on the continent of Asgar, head of the Agni family, and self-proclaimed Phoenix Incarnate. She firmly believes in the concept of “noblesse oblige” and her every action reflects that belief.
SSR [Doomsday Herald] Yeonhee (Green Element, Supporter, Wave Controller)
She can cast a spell that makes her enemies fall asleep and deal with AoE attacks. The oldest of the Four Lords, she spends most of her time in the dream realm on a never-ending search for eternal rest. From a young age, she was tormented by those who feared her mysterious powers and preferred the peace and calm of the dream realm. Yeonhee used her powers to rid herself of things that disturbed her sleep and now seeks places to nap in the Tower of God.
SSR [Infernal Blademaster] Shane (Green Element, Warrior, Scout)
She is a master of the Demon Slaying Arts and 100 Ghost Chaotic Dance skills. As a blade master within the Crusaders, she received demonic powers to get revenge on the demons that massacred her family. Shane was a volunteer for a highly dangerous experiment that involved injecting humans with demonic power and now wields that power to serve her quest for vengeance.
Tower of God: New World introduces new weapons with the update
In this latest game update, players have access to Ignition Weapons, a set comprising five parts and three different ranks. These new pieces of equipment empower players, enhancing their strength within the game. The Ignition Weapons offer four distinct designs: Myeongwol, Bergamot, El, and Runda.
Players can acquire these new weapons by engaging with the fresh Secret Floor content. Additionally, in battles, players can utilize Restraint and complete the Restraint Quest to unlock rewards, such as Master Keys, Rare Shinsu Sea Whetstone, and Black Market Tickets.
Enjoy limited-time events during the collaboration update in Tower of God: New World
The following limited-time events are now available through December 14:
- Story Event [Knives Ready! Flames Set! The Royal Cook-Off is a Go]: Clear Story and Free stages which features Seven Knights teammates. Once the player clears in-game missions, Collab Tickets, SSR Soulstones, and more rewards will be offered.
- Seven Knights Collab Summon: During the event period, players can summon only Seven Knights Collab teammates. Various items such as SSR Soulstones and Rapport items will be available.
- Seven Knights Daily Festival: Clear all daily missions to earn rewards including Collab Tickets (x230), SSR+ [Phoenix Incarnate] Rachel, and more.
- Royal Cook-Off Story Event Exchange Shop: Players can use various items (Mushroom/Honeypot/Meat Chunk) and exchange them for rewards such as SSR Shane, Collab Tickets (x30), Pluck Gyetang’s new costume, and more.
- Check-In Event: Check in the game during the event period and receive a variety of rewards including SSR [Doomsday Herald] Yeonhee, Collab tickets (x40), SSR Seven Knights Teammate Selection Chest, and more.
That was all about the Tower of God: New World and Seven Knights collaboration update.