With the onset of Patch 3.5 Update in Wild Rift, the developers at Riot Games are introducing the Power Spike Patch in Wild Rift. Alongside 3 new champions, there will be a lot of new skins to collect and many gameplay changes (major or minor). There will be a new event which will be coming into the game, which will bring the latest Spirit Blossom skinline in-game. There will be a new game mode, known as All for One game mode which will change the mechanics to select a champion.
Wild Rift Patch 3.5 Update: New champions
Aatrox, the Darkin Blade is coming to the Rift. He could be introduced in Tank and a Fighter, who has before featured in the League of Legends PC. Aatrox did wonders in Baron Lane there and looks to greatly impact the battlefield of Wild Rift too.
Kayn is also one of the 3 champions getting introduced in the Rift. The Shadow Reeper is a jungler assassin, who has two build paths laid out for him, Blue or Red Kayn.
With her set of abilities, speed and damage, Lilia gets introduced in the Rift in the Patch 3.5 cycle. Lilia, the jungle can deal damage AoE damage at super-fast speed.
Wild Rift Patch 3.5 Update: Gameplay changes
A lot of gameplay changes have been introduced in the Rift, which will really change the gameplay. These changes should suit players more, and bring a whole positive impact to the player community.
- Buff Sharing: Starting this patch, players should be able to use the Buff Sharing Mechanic. Blue and Red buffs are incredibly powerful tools and sometimes cause unnecessary tension between teammates as to who should get them. After a short while in the game, the players on defeating the Brambleback or Sentinel, will drop an instant buff that other players can take, by approaching the buff circle. The Evolved versions of Red and Blue boosts will be eliminated, because there will now be two times, as many benefits for your team.
- Conservation: There is a brand-new perk which is designed just for junglers called “Conservation”. This builds up over time, as players do play the game and can be exchanged for gold, by killing a large monster. This buff is meant to provide natural guidance for junglers on how they should balance between ganking and farming. Players might miss the extra gold, if they commit to one of them.
- Smite: Due to a low pick rate amongst Junglers, the Challenging Smite, or Red Smite is being removed. The developers are now working on how the Smite Upgrade functions. It will upgrade on the count of the number of times it has been used versus the number of monsters it has killed. Therefore, the upgrade time will become more consistent across games. Additionally, both base Smite and upgraded Smite will deal a fixed amount of damage to monsters, instead of scaling based on your champion level.
- Jungle Monsters: The developers have adjusted the general stats and the behaviour of jungle monsters. This should help make clear times faster overall. Players should have an easier time surviving against monsters, especially in the early clears. At the end of the day, the developers want Junglers to be planning their next steps without worrying so much about surviving their initial clears.
Wild Rift Patch 3.5 Update: Item and Enchant changes
A few Item and Enchant changes will be introduced in the new update.
- Horizon Focus: When a champion is hit by a skill shot from a distance, the enemy will receive stacks. Crowd control attacks will add additional stacks. It will stack upto the point, when the developers can eat them and cause extra damage.
- Lord Dominik’s Regards: The initial assault against a champion will have improved Attack Speed, after players have been out of combat with other champions for a short while.
- Soulstealer: On defeating enemy champions, Soulstealer’s new passive ability, Soulflare, will shorten the cooldown for all basic abilities. Additionally, for a short while later, the players will have more Ability Power.
- Phase Rush: These items trigger in the same way as before, as hitting a champion with three separate attacks or abilities and still grants Move Speed, but instead of Slow Resist, the current cooldowns will be reduced, and you’ll gain Ability Haste for a short period.
- Sudden Impact: The players when they played, left stealth or use a dash, blink, or teleport to do damage to an opponent champion, and they will earn some Adaptive Penetration. Sudden Impact will replace Champion.
Wild Rift Patch 3.5 Update: New Game mode, Ranked changes and more
New Game Mode
In the new Champion Select mode, players in a team will vote for a champion to play. The one picked via majority will be the selected champion that the team shall play. Ties are broken by random selection. This mode is known as the All For One Game Mode, which will be coming in the Patch 3.5 Update.
The developers have opened up a new gate for Legendary Queue will be added, based on a player’s champion Mastery score. It will limit a player to pick only champs for which, they have a high enough Mastery score. If players want to play a new champ in Legendary Queue, the developers need to get some experience in another queue first.
Super Villain Jhin
The Super Villain Jhin will be released in Patch 3.5 Update. Players can claim the skin upon reaching Level 50 of the Wild Pass. Players can claim the Ascended skin by playing games and collecting it from the Wild Pass Emporium.
Wild Rift Patch 3.5 Update: Spirit Blossom Event and new skins
New Event: Spirit Blossom Event
In this event, players will tend to a little town in the spirit world, where completing missions will let them summon a random spirit. Riot Games will introduce a festive little Snowball Fight, where players can test their aim and collect rewards.
- Blood Moon Aatrox
- Crystal Rose Akali
- Crystal Rose Riven
- Crystal Rose Vi
- Frostblade Irelia
- Chromacrash Ekko
- Chromacrash Jinx
- Chromacrash Samira
- Soulhunter Kayn
- Spirit Blossom Lillia
- Spirit Blossom Teemo
- Spirit Blossom Thresh
- Spirit Blossom Yasuo
- Spirit Blossom Yone
That’s all for the latest Patch Update Preview!
That’s all for today’s League of Legends: Wild Rift and its Patch 3.5 Update Preview. Let us know in the comment section below!