The pre-registration for the Yulgang Global game is now officially opening from the 17th of March, 2022. From what’s been released in the trailer, it is clear that the game is an updated version of Yulgang Mobile, released in China in 2017. The game is an MMORPG that builds upon the features and gameplay of Yulgang Online. The game is developed by Tigon Mobile, a subsidiary studio of Longtu Korea.
Yulgang Global is a P2E game and will be the first Yulgang game to play-to-earn feature, powered by a blockchain technology platform, WEMIX. Its currency is TIG Token, which means it will be one of those games that can generate revenue for users.
Engage in a conflict between the two fierce rivals
The game-like all MMORPGs has a unique world of its own. The in-game world known as the Martial World will provide a lot of thrill and fun for players. There is an endless conflict between two sides: Just and Evil in this world. Players will be forming a team by choosing a side and battling it out with the other side.
- A unique weapon system is divided into seven classes distinguished by the primary weapons: Knife, Sword, Spear, Bow, Orb, Dagger, Staff, and a bonus Class Fist.
- A unique Relic system with the Eight Martial Treasures, such as the Fire Dragon Sword, the Demon Hunting Sword, etc.
- Players can summon the Hellfire Dragon and pet the Southforest Beast Tribe.
- An exciting game mode is called The Ultimate Five. Players can challenge Sword Emperor, Blade Emperor, Dr. Yak, Guai Gai, and Shenguang in a dungeon.
- The game will include characters’ appearances and transfiguration outfits of the main factions that came directly from the original Yulgang universe.
As of now, there are no release dates available for the game. Interested Android users can pre-register for the game from their Google Play store here.
What are your thoughts on the pre-registration of Yulgang Global on Google Play? Do let us know in the comments below.