ActionBattle RoyaleEsportsNews

MP State Junior BGMI Esports Championship 2023: Schedule, Registration, and more

A good initiative by the MP govt!

In a collaborative effort between the Madhya Pradesh State government and BigBang Esports, MP State Junior BGMI Esports Championship 2023 is set to kick off on the 27th of July. Organized by the Department of Sports and Youth Welfare, the inaugural State Esports tournament in BGMI aims to discover promising esports talent within the 12 to 17 years of age group. Let us look into further details regarding the event.

MP State Junior BGMI Esports Championship 2023 Eligibility and Schedule

As mentioned earlier, players within the 12 to 17 years of age bracket are eligible to register. The selection process intends to strike a balance by reserving 80% of the spots for participants from Madhya Pradesh while opening up the remaining 20% to individuals from other states, fostering esports excellence on a national level.

The tournament is scheduled to take place from 27th July to 12th August this year and is available in both online and offline modes. Interested participants must register before the deadline on 25th July 2023 to seize this extraordinary chance to kickstart their esports journey toward success. However, if you are from other states, you should be aware of the filtering, so make sure to register early.

There hasn’t been much info regarding the format of the event. The reason behind this might be because of the teams are being not finalized. The same goes for the streaming details. We will get a full picture once the registrations are done and the event is close to kickoff.

MP State Junior BGMI Esports Championship 2023 Registration

Players who fulfill the eligibility requirements can go through the process below, which has begun on the 21st of July.

  • Players will have to fill out the Google form. You can find it here, which is available in both Hindi and English.
  • In the form, fill the basic details such as name, gender, age, contact details, email address, and more. For email, give an active one.
  • The important step is to upload the Govt. ID. This is the reason to verify that the participant lies in the age bracket mentioned for eligibility.
  • Tick Yes for the Terms and Conditions and you are good to go. Wait for email confirmation for participation.

Winners get an entire year of coaching in the MP State Esports Academy free of cost

India esports academy Madhya Pradesh DSYW
Image via DSYW

In a different approach from traditional Esports events, the State esports tournament in BGMI stands out by not offering a prize pool to its winners. Instead, the victorious participants will be rewarded with something even more valuable, which is a full year of coaching at India’s first-ever Esports academy MP State Esports Academy without any financial burden.

Final Thoughts

The event is undoubtedly a great step towards elevating the Indian Esports landscape to new heights. The establishment of the Madhya Pradesh State Sports Esports Academy as the country’s first-ever esports academy is a commendable initiative in advancing the Esports domain, and there can be more events coming once other states take the initiative.

What are your thoughts on the MP State Junior BGMI Esports Championship 2023? Let us know in the comments below!

For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp GroupTelegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Back to top button