The door to PUBG Mobile’s competitive stage is again ringing its bells as the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2022 is here. By incorporating a new esports plan for the 2022 competitive year, PUBG Mobile has brought some well-thought plans to the game’s esports scene. To go with the plan, the PMCO 2022 is now accepting registration.
PUBG MOBILE Club Open (PMCO) 2022: Schedule
PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2022 is the gateway to enter into the game’s esports scene professionally and help players to grow and get recognition. The open-for-all tournament will bring out the best teams around the world and also an opportunity for underdogs to come into the limelight. This year’s PMCO will feature 16 teams, and 3 maps, and will be played in TPP format. With massive prize money of $600,000, the event will send teams to the world’s largest mobile esports event, the PUBG Mobile Global Championship.
The initial phase for participating in PMCO 2022 is registration. From 31 March to April 13, the game will accept registration from teams from six regions around the world. The qualifier will take place from April to May. And the vent will culminate in June.
Step-by-step guide on how to register for PMCO 2022
Though the event is open-for-all, the game sets up an age limitation on the players. Under 16 years of age, players cannot participate in the tournament. However, there is a disclaimer that claims, ‘’but under the legal age of maturity in their country of residence may participate with consent from a parent or legal guardian’’.
Every team must consist of 4-6 players and all of the players have to be in Platinum or above rank at the time of registration. Besides, all players have to install GAC (an anti-cheating tool) to play. Follow the steps mentioned below to successfully complete the registration for the PUBG MOBILE Club Open (PMCO) 2022.
- Click on the official registration site of PMCO 2022. Go to Registration> Sign Up. Fill the boxes with the required information. The site will send a verification code to your email. Check your mail and type the verification code. Now click Submit.
- After signing in, go to the registration page again and a new page will appear asking for all your information. Register your team and team leader’s info and press Next.
- Now, write down all your teammate’s info and click Next. Review all the info you provided and then press Submit. Make sure to check if everything is okay before you click on Submit.
One thing to remember here is that the above-mentioned process does not complete your registration. The team leader and the teammates are required to confirm the team’s entry within 24 hours in the PUBG Mobile Esports center otherwise the team will fail to get the invitation. This is to make sure that a player is registered under only one team.
- You, along with your other teammates have to log in to the game. Now, go to the Esports Center and click PMCO. The page will show every invitation you have received. Pick your team and accept it.
- Once all the teammates verify the invitation to register and play as your squad, the registration will be done promptly. Upon successful registration, the team leader will receive a confirmation mail. As everything is done now, wait for the registration period to be over and jump into the battlefield to achieve your goal.
Finally, do remember that maintaining a sound gaming environment is the duty of every esports player. Ruining other’s games is not acceptable at all. PUBG Mobile has taken many preventive measures to stop cheating in-game and every player must resect the rules.