Aether Gazer is a new Gacha action RPG title by Yostar Games. Set in the dystopian post-war world, it asks players to fight the Visbanes while assisting with the reconstruction of life itself, on Earth. Each character in the game possesses distinctive combat mechanics, allowing for diverse gameplay styles. Teams can be tailored to a player’s preferences, allowing them to develop complex strategies by combining their particular strengths and executing chained combat maneuvers with a variety of movements. Ever since its launch, the game has been constantly topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Aether Gazer.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Aether Gazer.
How to Contact Aether Gazer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Aether Gazer customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Aether Gazer. Players can contact via in-game support options, or they can reach out to the Developers at Yostar Games directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- At the top left corner of the game screen, you will find a section with your Game Level, Player Name, and Unique ID inscribed on it. Tap on that.
- This would take you to your Player Profile menu. Up next, tap on the User Center button, located at the bottom-right corner of the game screen.
- The User Center menu would now pop up on your screen. Tap on the Contact CS option when you find it.
- You will now be taken to the Help Center page where you will discover that the Developers have categorically addressed some Frequently Occurring Issues, pertaining to Billing, Account, and other in-game issues and queries. To view the commonly asked queries under a particular category, you simply need to select the topic of your query from the list. To view the answers, just tap on the relevant question once you find it. You may even input keywords from your query to filter out the unwanted results. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue out here.
Taking assistance from the Live Chat Support
If the issue still persists or is something that has not been addressed in the Help Center, you may take assistance from the Live Chat Support System. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- While still on the Contact CS Page, navigate to the bottom of the page and tap on Contact Us.
- This would redirect you to a private chatroom where the chatbot would ask you about your issue. Tap on the blank text area to input text. Make sure that you describe your issue in detail, in the form of text messages.
- You may even back your case by adding screenshots of your query for better assistance. To do so, simply tap on the gallery icon, located to the immediate left of the text area.
- Once you have drafted your issue, tap on the Send button. The Support agent will get back to you as soon as he/she is available. Make sure that you visit the chat room frequently in the next 24-48 hours from reporting your query, so as not to miss out on the reply. You can do multiple follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers at Yostar Games directly via their Social Media handles. @AetherGazerEN is the support Twitter handle of Aether Gazer for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at the Official Facebook Page of Aether Gazer. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Aether Gazer? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!