Bloodhound is among the first legend which is played in the game, it is great at pushing the enemy in their base. A fast-paced Recon legend, both his age and real name is unknown. Known as The Technological Tracker, the aim of the legend in the game lies in finding the location of enemies. In this guide, we will discuss everything about Bloodhound in Apex Legends Mobile and his abilities, perks, recommended teammates, finishers, along with tips and tricks to master it.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Apex Legends characters like Lifeline. Therefore, players must make sure to check the past character guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Bloodhound.
About Bloodhound in Apex Legends Mobile
Bloodhound is known across the Outlands, as one of the greatest game-hunters, that the Frontier has ever seen. After an accident had killed both his parents, Bloodhound was taken in by his uncle Artur. With the knowledge of the old and new ways, he took down Goliath, which preyed on the people of the village.
Bloodhound’s unparalleled tracking skills are a boon to any team they join, helping them root out hidden opponents and track enemy movements.
Every legend in Apex Legends Mobile has three abilities, known as Passive, Tactical, and Ultimate. He is primarily a Recon Agent. Recon agents are the ones that provide valuable intel about the enemy location and allow the team to make an informed movement.
The legend’s Tracker can be used to find where enemies have gone, and Eye of the Allfather will reveal hidden enemies and traps. Lastly, his ultimate Beast of the Hunt causes Bloodhound to gain speed and highlights their enemies. We will break each of them down in detail.
Passive Ability – Tracker
Bloodhound’s passive ability is called Tracker. Passive abilities don’t have any cooldown. As the name suggests, passive abilities are active without any response. The passive ability of Bloodhound provides him with clues, that enemies left behind, such as footprints. This can help a player find, in which direction an enemy has left. These clues last for 90 seconds. Scopes can also be used to see these clues. Therefore, before going to an area, Bloodhound can scope in to look for clues that enemies left behind.
Tactical Ability – Eye of the Allfather
Bloodhound’s tactical ability is called the Eye of the Allfather. Eye of the Allfather allows Bloodhound to quickly scan through all structures revealing the enemy location, traps, and clues for a brief period of time. This ability also lets the other teammates see the enemies’ location, as well. There is a 25-second cooldown to this ability.
Eye of the Allfather can detect up to 75 meters. A maximum of 10 enemies can be detected by Eye of the Allfather. But, this also can alert the enemies by ending “SONAR DETECTED”. The tracking on enemies lasts for 3 seconds, but loot and clues will remain activated until they exist. This ability can be used before entering an area that reveals an enemy location and plans the entry accordingly.
Ultimate Ability – Beast of the Hunt
Bloodhound’s Ultimate ability is called Beast of the Hunt. This ability allows Bloodhound to transform into the ultimate hunter. Beast of the Hunt allows Bloodhounds’ to move after and see cold tracks. This ability lasts for 30 seconds. But, this can be extended by downing an enemy. This can add up to 5 to 15 seconds, depending on the remaining duration. While the Beast of the Hunt is active, the Eye of the Allfather cooldown is reduced to 8 seconds.
Movement speed will increase by 30 %. When the ability is active, the surroundings are turned into black and white. The enemies are highlighted in orange and teammates are highlighted in blue. This can be used for pushing an area with a lot of enemies. With the cooldown of the Eye of the Allfather reduced, Bloodhound can simultaneously provide intel about the enemy location to the teammates.
Bloodhound is a Recon Legend. This allows him to interact with Survey Beacons. Survey Beacons are scattered around the map. Survey Beacon shows the player the next ring location. This helps players to plan their movement accordingly.
Perks and Finishers of Bloodhound in Apex Legends Mobile
Every legend in Apex Legends Mobile comes with perks and finishers. These perks and finishers can be unlocked simply, by playing the legend. These provide an additional advantage to the legends while performing their tactical ability and finishers. Talking about Bloodhound, she has 5 different perks, which we shall break down in detail.
- Pursue enemy: When shattering an enemy’s shield, Bloodhound can see the enemy through the wall for 2 seconds.
- Evolution: Knocking enemies will grant 50 Evo points to the Evo shield.
- Spoiler: After respawning the Tactical ability’s cooldown will completely reset.
- Winning Reload: Reload speed will increase by 10% after knocking down an enemy.
- Stress: Movement speed increases by 10% for 3 seconds if the body shield is shattered.
Finishers are the final blow given to an enemy. Finishers perform a special animation when finishing a downed player. These finisher perks provide certain perks. Here are the finishers for Bloodhound.
- Execution: Loser’s Nourishment: Taking down an enemy with the finisher move will restore all shields and restores 30% HP.
- Execution: Ammo Recovery: Along with restoring all shields this finisher perk also refills weapon ammo.
- Execution: Evolutionary Explosion: Along with restoring all shields this perk gives additional 100 Evo points.
Recommended Teammates for Bloodhound in Apex Legends Mobile
In order to become the perfect player for the character, players will need a perfect team of characters with equal strategical skills and abilities. In this Apex Legends Mobile guide, we can recommend the players with two teams with Bloodhound included in both the teams that players can go for. But, players must remember that it all comes to the playstyle of every player, so they may switch up the legends accordingly. This will let Bloodhound be defenseless. Here are some of the best teammates for Bloodhound.
- Lifeline, Gibraltar, Bloodhound: Lifeline is a support legend. She can assist with her DOC drones. This drone can both heal a teammate and revive a teammate. When Bloodhound is pushing, Lifeline can assist him with quick healing. The second teammate can be Gibraltar. Gibraltar is a defensive agent. He can create shield domes, which will protect them from bullets. When Bloodhound is very low, Gibraltar’s Shield and Lifeline Meds can help with easily wiping a squad.
- Octane, Bangalore, Bloodhound: Another composition is Octane, the high speed devil and Bangalore, the professional soldier. With Octane’s speed movement, Bloodhound and Octane can push an enemy squad with ease. When Bloodhound is using The Beast of the Hunt, his movement speed increases. This accomped with Octane’s Stim, which can be a nightmare for the enemies to aim and shoot. Bangalore can provide cover fire, while these two players rush. Though, Bangalore is an offensive agent, her smoke provides excellent defense. If things get ugly, Bangalore’s smoke and Octane Jumppad can easily allow them to fallback and recoup themselves and get ready to fight again.
Apex Legends Mobile Bloodhound Gameplay Tips
In this section of the guide, we will look at some tips and tricks to play Bloodhound in Apex Legends Mobile.
- Bloodhound is a Recon agent. Bloodhound can provide valuable intel, such as enemy footprints and loot boxes. This information can be used for taking further decisions in game. Players must always look for intels, even if the sonar does not detect anything.
- They must use the Survey Beacons. Survey Beacons can only be accessed by the Recon Legends. Players must make sure to use it, to get information about the next ring position. This will help to create abushes for the enemies.
- They must always use the Eye of the Allfather, before entering a new area. This quick sonar scan will not only detect enemies, but also loot boxes. Therefore, before entering a big building, this can be used to see, if there are any loot boxes or enemies in there.
- Players must never rush an enemy squad solo. Though, the Beast of the Hunt unlocks all sensase and increases movement, Bloodhound is defenceless. If things don’t end up good, it can be very difficult to escape.
Bloodhound should be used for top-fragging. They should use their abilities to let other teammates know where their enemies are. Their ultimate abilities enable them with super senses and speed which allows them to have an upper hand over their enemy teammates.
That’s all for today’s Bloodhound guide in Apex Legends Mobile. Do you prefer to use Bloodhound in any other way? Let us know in the comment section below!