This post was last updated on
Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is an RPG and Hero Card Collection Game where players build a team using the collected Heroes and go on missions’ campaign and play against other players to show their strength. There are 100+ Disney and Pixar heroes like Aladdin, Elsa, Buzz, Stitch, etc. in the game. All of them have different stats and roles to play in your team, so you need to pick out which hero to use in a particular battle situation. To help out to get the best of the heroes to choose upon, here is a list of top 10 best Heroes in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. Let’s take a look.
Who are the best heroes of Disney Heroes
We have arranged the top 10 heroes in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode according to their roles, skills (like damage levels, healing powers etc) and how much of an impact they can make for your side during a battle.
10. Donald Duck
He is a hot-headed, anthropomorphic duck who is often the victim of exceptionally bad luck. Normally depicted wearing a sailor shirt, cap, and a bow tie. Donald is the best friend of Mickey Mouse.
- Fly into Rage: Donald jumps to the nearest enemy in a rage, dealing 427 damage to them.
- Hopping Mad: Donald throws a tantrum, blinding the closest 3 enemies for 8 seconds and dealing damage to them.
- Ruffled Feathers: Once per wave, when Donald falls below 50% of his max HP, he is healed for 2111HP and gains 400 energy over 12 seconds.
- Short Tempered: Whenever an ally is debuffed, Donald absorbs it without affecting him instead. He can store up to 3 of these debuffs every 5 seconds and randomly applies stored debuffs to enemies during Fl into Rage.
9. Captain Hook
Captain Hook is the main antagonist of Disney’s 1953 animated feature film, Peter Pan. He’s the world’s most famous crook, self-acclaimed.
- Cold Steel: Hook starts the duel with enemies, becoming invulnerable to damage. While duelling, Hook will dodge each attack and counter, dealing 463 damage to nearby enemies each time he counterattacks.
- Hooked: Hook swipes at he nearest enemy with his hook, dealing 425 damage and swapping them for 13 seconds.
- Map Study: Studies all enemies for 11 seconds and reduces their armour by 608 for 11 seconds.
- A Pirate’s Life: Whenever Captain Hook damages a studied enemy, he gains 100 energy.
8. Kristoff & Sven
Kristoff was the tritagonist of Disney’s 2013 animated feature film Frozen. He is an outdoorsman that worked as an ice harvester with his reindeer Sven.
- Troll Mend: A troll appears and heals Kristoff and his allies for 485HP and increasing their armour by 83.
- Best Buddies: Kristoff summons his best friend, Sven, at the beginning of each wave. Sven has 1023 max HP and deals 102 per hit. While Sven is in battle, all allies gain 174 skill power. When Sven is KO, he runs across the battlefield, dealing 256 damage to enemies he hits.
- Slippery Slide: Kristoff slides a block of ice across the battlefield, hitting the closest enemies in an area. Enemies hit are knocked back, frozen for 10 sec and dealt 123 damage per second they are frozen.
- Ice Harvest: Kristoff increases the duration of all allies freezes and slows by 35%.
Tigger is an energetic, anthropomorphic stuffed tiger. He is one of the best friends of Winnie the Pooh, with an affinity for bouncing.
Role: Damage Dealer
- Super Bounce: Tigger springs up and bounces around the battlefield. He bounces on and knocks back enemies 5 times, dealing 455 to each hit.
- Pounce Attack: When not in melee range of an enemy, dealing 269 damage to and stunning them for 7 secs.
- Spring into Action: Tigger absorbs a melee attack with his tail and counter-attacks, dealing 718 damage and knocking back nearby enemies. Tigger can only counter an attack once every 5 secs.
- Bounce Back: Tigger does super bounce every 3 basic attacks, which deals 1489 extra damage and knocks back nearby enemies.
6. Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh is an anthropomorphic, honey-loving teddy bear that first appeared in Disney’s 1966 short Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree. Let’s see what makes Pooh one of the top 10 heroes in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode.
- Rumbly Tummy: The bees come looking for Pooh’s honey. The bees sting all enemies, dealing 316 damage plus 215 damage per stack of “Hunny”.
- Balloon Delivery: A balloon delivers honey to Pooh who receives 350 energy and heals for 458 HP when it arrives.
- Honey Heal: Pooh eats a lot of honey at once, healing 428HP and increasing his max HP by 930.
- Sticky Sweetness: The attack and movement speed of enemies are slowed by 10% for each stack of “Hunny” they have up to a max of 80%.
5. Ducky & Bunny
Ducky and Bunny are supporting characters in the 2019 Disney Pixar animated film, Toy Story 4. They are a pair of carnival toys that have longed to have a kid to call their owner.
Role: Damage Dealer
- Carney Clash: Bunny pulls out an inflatable hammer and thumps the closest enemies, dealing 446 damage to each enemy.
- Plush Rush: Bunny tosses Ducky at the farthest enemy to kick them, dealing 577 damage to them.
- Laser Eyes: Bunny unleashes his eye lasers, dealing 923 damage to all enemies in front of them.
- Extra Fluffy: Ducky and Bunny heal 552 HP every time they deal damage to an enemy.
Jafar is the main antagonist of Disney’s 1992 animated feature film Aladdin. As Royal Vizier of Agrabah, he was presented as the Sultan’s most trusted and loyal advisor.
- Snake Charmer: The player chooses the enemy for Jafar to charm until he runs out of energy. The charmed enemy’s basic damage is increased by 566 while they are charmed.
- Sands of Time: Jafar summons a magic hourglass and targets the enemy with the most energy, stealing 350 energy and reducing their attack and movement speed by 75% for 9 seconds.
- Whirling Dervish: Jafar summons a small sandstorm that moves through all enemies, dealing 450 damage per second and blinding each enemy hit for 4 seconds.
- Sultan Vile Betrayer: The enemy charmed by “Snake Charmer” is immune to disables and their attack speed is increased by 200% for the duration of the charm. The attack speed increase has a chance to fail against enemies above level 41.
3. Timon & Pumbaa
Characters from the Lion King, Timon the meerkat and Pumbaa the warthog, live their problem-free philosophy, Hakuna Matata.
- Bug Run: charges across the battle, knocking back and dealing all enemies by 360 damage.
- Hakuna Matata: Once per wave, they march into the battle and apply “Hakuna Matata” to all allies, increasing their armour by 366 and healing them for 14HP per second for 10 seconds.
- Bombardier Beetle: Timon pulls out a bombardier beetle and throws it at the farthest enemy dealing 774 damage to enemies in an area.
- Glorious Grub: “Hakuna Matata” gives allies immunity to all crits. The effect has a chance to fail against attacks from enemies above level 41.
Goofy is an animated character that first appeared in 1932’s Mickey’s Revue. He is a tall, anthropomorphic dog who is best friends with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck.
- Bust a Move: Goofy busts a move and a disco ball descends from the battlefield, blinding enemies for 13 seconds and increasing allies attack speed by 150% for 10 seconds.
- Two Left Feet: Goofy dodges the next attack and counters with a dance move, dealing 365 damage. Goofy can counter an attack once every 8 seconds.
- How to Goof: Goofy dances, granting himself a shield for 1292HP that lasts 18 seconds and gives him 30 tenacity, 735 armour, and 703 reality.
- In the Groove: Every time Goofy counters with Two Left Feet, he gains a stack of “Groovy”. Whenever Goofy uses Bust a Move, he heals himself for 1465 HP per stack of Groovy
1. The Beast
The Beast is the male protagonist of Disney’s 1991 animated feature film, Beauty and the Beast. A prince by birth, he was cursed by a mysterious Enchantress into as punishment for his selfish and cruel nature.
Role: Damage Dealer
- Rage of the Beast: The Beast roars and enters into a rage for 10 seconds increasing movement and attack speed by 200% and also heals himself.
- Brutal Blow: Every 3 Basic attack, the Beast double strikes the enemy. But the skill may fail against an enemy with a level more than 1.
- Leaping Claw: The Beast leaps and slashes enemies, dealing 731 damage and knocks them back.
- Battle Instincts: The Beast gains 111 critic damage.
Joy is the protagonist of the 2015 Disney Pixar animated feature film, Inside Out. She always strives to remain joyful, hence her name.
- Happy-Go-Lucky: Joy heals her team for 310 HP and gains 3 stacks of Happiness.
- Passive: Joy gains 135 skill power for every stack of Happiness.
- Cheer: Joy jumps in excitement, gaining 2 stacks of Happiness and 200 energy.
- Joy removes a stack of Happiness from herself whenever an ally has less than 50% of their max HP, applying a shield to them that has 755HP and lasts 10 seconds.
- Radiance: Joy’s allies receive 438 reality per stack of Happiness.
Powerline is a famous rock star. He is the idol of both Max Goof and the majority of the background characters from the 1995 film A Goofy Movie. He is known for the performance of such hit songs as “Stand Out” and “I2I”.
- Laser Light Show: Unleashes a laser light show, dealing 323 damage and blinding enemies for 13secs. The damage increases by 161 each time an enemy is blinded and resets after the new wave.
- Electrifying Entrance: arrives fashionably late to combat with a big entrance, dealing 350 damage to all enemies and blinding them for 12 secs.
- Show Stopper: Powerline summons clouds of dry ice to complement his dance moves, freezing all enemies the cloud touches for 10secs. May fail against level 21 and above enemies.
- Smooth Moves: Powerline takes 75% less damage from blinded enemies.
That completes our full list of top 10 Heroes in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. So go on and get the best out of your heroes now!
This is all we have for the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode top 10 heroes to play with. Did you find this article helpful? What other heroes do you like to use? Let us know in the comment section below!