This post was last updated on
In the month of April, Activision and Tencent Games had decided that they will implement a Monthly Seasonal model in Call of Duty Mobile, which would make it easy for players to know when the new season will begin and end. So, after the Wild West update in May, and Radioactive Agent update in June, The Forge update in July, and The Conquest Update in August, its time for COD Mobile Season 10. This season has been named “The Hunt”. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the details of Season 10.
COD Mobile Season 10: Battle Pass
The new Battle Pass will be available on 10th September, 2020.
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- Epic soldiers: Mara – Valkyrie, Makarov – Splinter, Mace – Tombstone, Outrider – Amazonas
- New Epic Blueprints: Echo – Demon Eyes, GKS – Scion, LK24 – Backwoods, XPR-50 – Arachnophobia
- Epic Bloodline themed weapons
- New Legendary Calling card – Fatal Attraction
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base shotgun: Echo. High-capacity Shotgun with medium rate continuous fire. The perfect weapon for intense and persistent close-range combat
- New Operator skill: Equalizer. Dual integrated machine guns with built-in suppressors for close-quarters combat.
COD Mobile Season 10: Season event rewards
New Perk: High Alert. Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Mark an enemy for your team by aiming down sights.
COD Mobile Season 10: Multiplayer
New Featured Game modes
- Hardcore: A more intense multiplayer experience. Lower health bar, no health regeneration, no killcam, limited HUD, and friendly fire damage.
This mode will be available for the following Match-types:
- Team Death Match
- Kill Confirmed
You can play the Hardcore mode in the following maps:
- Headquarters: In this mode, you have to capture and hold the Headquarters to earn points. No respawns when defending.
This mode will be available in th following maps:
The long-awaited map has finally arrived in Call of Duty Mobile. You can now take the fight to the tarmac on this classic map with a new destructible glass feature. You can play the following modes in this classic map, Terminal.
- Team Death Match
- Search & Destroy
- 10vs10 Team Death Match
- 10vs10 Domination
Another classic map from the COD franchise, Pine also arrives in COD Mobile Season 10.
You can play the following modes in this classic map, Pine.
- Gun Fight
- 1v1 Duel
COD Mobile Season 10: Battle Royale
The sole addition to the battle royale section will be the new class – Hacker.
Using this class skill, you can hack the enemy’s minimap to conceal your position for a brief period, destroy most enemy devices, and prevent the enemy from activating class skills. Do remember that you are immune to other Hacker’s abilities.
Here are the Active and Passive skill of this new class in Battle Royale.
Active Skill: Ice Pick – Blackout the minimaps of all nearby enemies and prevent them from using gadgets.
Passive Skill: Hard Wired – The radar in minimap will not be blocked by any interference nor detectable by the enemy.
COD Mobile Season 10: Optimizations
Blueprint weapons will no longer be pre-equipped with optic attachments by default. Sights/optics can be picked up and equipped to the optic slot. However, sights on customized weapons are unable to be swapped in a match.
- Players will now be able to move through the after-match reports quicker. The “Next” button will be displayed in the XP summary and event progress page, and players can skip all animated updates.
- An issue has been fixed where sniper rifle shots occasionally may not register as hits.
When will COD Mobile Season 10 start?
The new season started from September 10th and the battle pass season has also begun from the same day itself. We hope you enjoy the upcoming season of COD Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 10 article helpful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.