In the month of April, Activision and Tencent Games had decided that they will implement a Monthly Seasonal model in Call of Duty Mobile, which would make it easy for players to know when the new season will begin and end. So, after the Wild West update in May and Radioactive Agent update in June, and The Forge update in July, its time for COD Mobile Season 9. This season has been named “The Conquest”. So, without further ado, let’s dive into the details of season 9.
COD Mobile Season 9: Battle Pass
The new battle pass season will commence on 16th August.
Battle Pass Rewards
Premium Battle Pass rewards
- New Epic looks for Lev Kravchenko and Nikto
- 2 new Epic characters – Victor Reznov & Richtofen
- New Gunsmith cosmetics
- More Epic skins for QQ9, Chopper and many more
- Legendary Calling Card: Take Cover
- New “Battle Dressed” Themed items
- New weapon – Kilo Bolt-Action Lazarus
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New marksman rifle: Kilo Bolt-Action. A lethal lightweight marksman rifle that can take the enemy down in one-shot
- New Scorestreak: Shield Turret. A manual operated shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces
COD Mobile Season 9: Seasonal event rewards
- New Lethal equipment: Thermite. A perfect substitute for a trip mine. Thermite has the ability to burn violently over a period of time after it is thrown out by you. Like trip mine, Thermite also is able to stick to any surfaces of the wall and ground.
- New Soldier: Nikolai Belinski
- Epic blueprints: MSMC – Rosie, ICR-1 – Retro Nuclear.
- New Perk: Amped. Take advantage of faster primary weapon swap and launcher reload speed.
COD Mobile Season 9: Ranked season rewards
The new Ranked season will run from 8.2020 – 10.2020. Here are the rewards that you will be getting through this ranked season.
Multiplayer ranked reward
- New epic blueprint: QQ9 – Eye Candy
- Epic frame: Bomber Frame
- New Charm – Submarine
Battle Royale ranked reward
- Epic Character – Undead Warden
- New Emote & Calling Card
COD Mobile Season 9: Gunsmith
The revolutionary customization feature Gunsmith is the talk of the town for Call of Duty Mobile season 9. Guaranteed to give you the penultimate fighting experience with the ultimate customization tool, this is a first in any mobile games.
Players can choose from more than 50+ collection of attachments to customize their weapons. Update your favorite weapon with the new visual and functional upgrades for a completely unique experience.
- Each weapon has up to nine attachment slots and more than 50 attachments and gun perks available.
- You can earn attachments by upgrading your weapon level.
- Legendary and epic weapons are now Blueprints. Blueprints are variants of the base weapons. They come with various aesthetic differences as well as curated pre-equipped attachments. These attachments are pre-equipped on each specific blueprint without being required to level up the base weapon to unlock them.
- Rare and uncommon weapons are now camo-optional that can be equipped on the base weapons
- The highest weapon level is shared across all the unlocked weapons and blueprints of that type. There will be no more leveling required for each and every weapon you received.
- Show off your own personal style with charms, stickers, reticles, and grind-able camos.
- Save your newly designed weapon as a customized weapon to equip in your load-outs.
COD Mobile Season 9: Multiplayer
New Featured game mode
10v10 mode: As the name implies, players will be assigned to a 10-member team in a match. The duration of 10v10 matches is likely to be longer than the 10-minute limit. This mode will be playable in two match types – Team Deathmatch and Domination.
This mode will be available for the following maps:
Shipment 1944, a Call of Duty classic, is now available in the game. Dash through cargo containers in this action-packed fan favorite. This small map is almost entirely symmetrical in design and is known for close combat fights. Train your quick reflex and aiming skills on this battleground.
You can test out your gameplay at Highrise map in these modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- Ultra Rapid Fire
- Kill Confirmed
- Team Death Match 10 vs 10
Other changes in Multiplayer
- Training Mode – Movable targets and new challenge added
- Domination – Capture progress will pause when players are not in the objective area. Tunisia and Meltdown have been removed from the Domination map list on unranked MP.
- Hardpoint – The next hardpoint in Hardpoint mode will be shown on map, but cannot be captured until it is unlocked
COD Mobile Season 9: Battle Royale
With the new Gunsmith system, all weapons in Battle Royale now perform the same as their Multiplayer versions. Players can modify and customize their weapons in Battle Royale loadout and acquire them from airdrops. Look for brand new weapons on the battlefield with various styles and attachments.
Players may now acquire loadout customized weapons from the airdrop. Every airdrop allows four players to choose one of their customized weapons from their loadouts.
Four new areas are added to Battle Royale map Isolated.
- Radar Base
New weapons of all rarities are added in the battle royale. The higher the rarity, the more attachments are available. The attachment area is unable to be dropped or equipped with another weapon.
Now you can augment your Battle royale weapons with Gun Mods. More than 10 new mods to try. Gun Mods can be dropped or equipped with other weapons.
- Ammo types are now matched to the corresponding weapon class.
- Armor Plate: Recover armor durability by 50%. Use armor plates to repair your vest
When will COD Mobile Season 9 start?
The new season will start from August 14th and the battle pass season will begin on 16th August. We hope you enjoy the upcoming season of COD Mobile!
We hope you find this COD Mobile Season 9 article helpful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter for quick updates.