Diablo Immortal, the open-world MMORPG follows the path of the successful Diablo franchise with a variety of customizations in the characters’ gear which increases the power level. The gained skills and attributes help in defeating enemies which in turn will let players earn rewards. Among the various in-game items, Legendary Gear is the most difficult and rarest to find in Diablo Immortal. In this guide, we will tell you about Essence Transfer in Diablo Immortal.
Essence Transfer in Diablo Immortal
Diablo Immortal picks up various aspects from Diablo II and III and Essence Transfer is one of them. In a game full of gears, equipment, and weapons, not all legendary items will be useful for the build players aiming for their characters.
Every legendary item in the game has a unique attribute or ability known as an essence. With essence transfer, you can exchange the attributes from one weapon to another. Essence transfer not just extracts the power from one item and adds it to the new item but also gains the appearance and name of the original item.
How to unlock the Essence Transfer in Diablo Immortal
To unlock Essence Transfer, players need to complete the following two steps :
- Finding at least two Legendary items. To start the essence transfer process, both the items need to be in the inventory. Items that are currently equipped or in storage can’t be extracted.
- After getting the two legendary items players need to find the NPC, Zamina who is located near the Rakkis Plaza waypoint in Westmarch.
- Players can find her by using the mini-map and heading in the direction of the orange flame-like symbol. Zamina is standing in the marketplace at Westmarch wearing a blue robe.
Extracting and Inheriting Power in Diablo Immortal
The first step in completing essence transfer is to extract the power from the low-level item that has the player’s desired attribute by choosing the Extract option on the left side of the screen after talking with Zamina. Players will have to pay a small amount of gold to complete the extraction. The second step is choosing the item players to want to transfer the power by talking to Zamina and choosing the option to inherit. The process of inheriting is competing free.
Essence Transfer Tips
- Essences can only be inherited by legendary items of the same type.
- Extracting the Essence of an item permanently destroys it.
- An extracted essence can be applied to multiple items.
- Inherited items can still be reset to their original form at any time.
The item that inherits the essence retains the stats and upgrades but the name, appearance, and power/attribute change. Therefore, players will no longer be able to extract the power from that specific item anymore.
Did you find our guide on Essence Transfer in Diablo Immortal helpful? Let us know in the comments below!