Diablo Immortal comes with some magical underground forsaken lost layers known as the Hidden Lair. Hidden Lairs are hidden little dungeons that players may come across while passing a gloomy graveyard or haunted places. A notification will pop up on your game screen saying that a hidden lair has opened up nearby.
You can play in these mini-dungeons either solo or can play with a squad and earn some precious rewards in return. Hidden lair mini-dungeons are the best way to earn normal gems that makes your character and class stronger. This is the only way in Diablo Immortal to earn normal gems regularly.
How to find a Hidden Lair in Diablo Immortal
When the hidden lair notification appears on the screen, an entrance will open up randomly in the zone you are in. Finding the hidden lairs in the game might be a headache but you need to have some patience to find a hidden lair as the maps in the game are smaller than they appear.
There are numerous hidden lair locations across the map. Starting from Ashwold Cemetry, Darkwood, players can find many Hidden lairs in every region of Diablo Immortal.
How to enter a Hidden Lair in Diablo Immortal
When you are exploring the map in Diablo Immortal, a message will appear on your game screen that a potential hidden lair has opened within the region that you are currently exploring. Hidden lairs are rare spawn mini-dungeons that do not appear at regular intervals. You need to be a little patient as you cannot just headway to a certain place or point on the map.
Remember that a hidden lair keeps changing its location every 10 minutes. So you have to keep in mind that you have only 10 minutes to locate the mini-dungeon and enter. The lairs on the map are indicated with a flickering blue or yellow light. For your efficiency, we have listed the number of hidden lairs that can be located in every region.
- Ashwold Cemetry: The Ashwold Cemetry consists of 18 hidden lairs arranged in fairly dense clusters. There are no hidden lairs in Lord’s rest and one of them in Outskirts
- Darkwood: The Darkwood consists of 11 hidden lairs and mostly all of them are located on the north side of the map.
- Shassar Sea: The Shassar Sea contains 10 hidden lair locations and they are evenly spread out throughout the map.
- Library of Zoltun Khulle: The Library of Zoltun Khulle contains 8 hidden lair locations and they are also evenly spread throughout the map.
- Bilefen: The Bilefen consists of 10 hidden lair locations with six of them at the northern edges of Invested Quagmire with the other four to the south of Crimsonblade Haven.
- Mount Zavain: Mount Zavain consists of 10 hidden lair locations with four clustered to the north around Zakarum Graveyard and the rest can be found to the south
- Frozen Tundra: The Frozen Tundra consists of 11 hidden lair locations. Among these, players can find 3 lairs in the Ruins of Sescueron in the east.
- Realm of Damnation: The Realm of Damnation consists of 10 hidden lairs, 8 of them can be found in the northern area and 2 in the southern area.
This is all about the hidden lairs in these above-mentioned locations and easily earning gems.
Did you find our guide on how to find a hidden lair in Diablo Immortal helpful? Let us know in the comments below!