EA Sports – It’s in the Game, a phrase that is enough to bring our childhood days to life yet again. The new year of EA Sports’ most popular soccer simulation game, FC Mobile has launched recently. It has received an overwhelming response from fans in the first week itself. Since the game’s inception, the need to contact FC Mobile 24 customer support to report in-game bugs has gone up.
We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team.
How to Contact FC Mobile Customer Support
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on EA Sports’ official website. But if anyone can’t satisfy himself, the FC Mobile customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of FC Mobile. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the developers at EA Sports via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below.
- Tap on the Settings (cogwheel) icon located at the top-right corner of the home screen. The in-game Settings menu would pop up on your screen.
- You will find the Customer Service option under the settings menu but before getting in touch with the support team, you need to keep your user ID ready. You can access your user ID at the top of the Settings menu, under the Account Management section.
- Next, tap on the arrow adjacent to the Customer Service option.
- Once you do so, you are re-directed to the EA help website. You will find out that the Developers have already addressed a lot of frequently asked queries about Your Account, Missing Content, Known Issues, Game Information, Reports, bans, suspensions, and Technical Issues. To see if your issue has been addressed out there, simply navigate to the category that best describes your issue.
- The queries addressed under that category will be visible on your screen next. To read the answers to any one of those, simply tap on that. You may even input keywords from your query to filter out the unwanted results.
Taking assistance from the Live Chat Support
If you do not get the intended results and your issue is different, you may resort to taking assistance from Live Chat Support. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on the Chat with Us button.
- This would take you to a private chatroom where you will be asked to pick the category of your issue first, amidst a host of categories.
- Up next, you will be asked to choose a sub-category. Tap on the one that best describes your issue.
- Based on your inputs, the chatbot will revert to the FAQs that are closely linked to your issue. These options would also come with two navigable buttons. If you have already glanced through the FAQs or you could not locate/resolve your issue from the FAQs that the chatbot reverted with, tap on the No, it didn’t help me button.
- At this stage, the chatbot would look to create a support ticket for you. You will be asked for the following inputs:
- Your Email Address
- Your First Name and Last Name
- The category of your issue
- The various sub-categories that would follow.
- If the chatbot feels that there is nothing that can be done about your issue, it will close the conversation then and there. Otherwise, an agent from the EA Advisor team will get back to you as soon as he/she is available.
How to Contact by visiting the FC Mobile official website
You can directly go to the Answer HQ website of FC Mobile and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in case you are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Go to your browser and visit the EA Sport’s Answer HQ website. Once the website loads, select FC Mobile from the list of products present under the Featured Boards section.
- Under the Answers HQ page of FC Mobile, you can access all the community discussions related to bugs, and other issues. You can also choose to put out your issue in words for the community to address that. However, you are required to log in with your EA credentials first.
- Players may additionally resort to accessing the topics that have been pre-addressed by the EA Help team here.
- Once you tap on a given topic to read the contents of it, you will discover that for some of the issues, there is a Chat With Us option available below. You can even access that and get your issues fixed. The steps for doing the same have already been discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team directly
Another approach could be to contact the Developers directly. If your issue persists, you may mail them directly at email@example.com or contact them via their social media handles. You can reach out on their Official Twitter handle i.e., @EAHelp to cater to the queries of the users. Additionally, you can even reach out to the team on the Official Facebook ID of FC Mobile or do a follow-up on their Discord server where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Want to top the Leaderboard regularly in Division Rivals? Check our Division Rivals Guides below!
Still, facing any issues in contacting the FC Mobile customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!