For the eager gamers waiting to try the new Final Fantasy franchise on mobile, your wait is almost over. It’s now time to hop into the official website of Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier for registration of the closed beta test. In this article, we will bring more detailed information on the registration process of the game which will be published by Square Enix, and talk about the compatible devices which would support the game. Before we get started, we’ll just point out a quick heads-up, is the fact that the registration won’t apply to iOS users.
Final Fantasy VII Closed Beta Test
- This test is limited to Android devices.
- Only players residing in the US and Canada can participate.
- We ask that participants play the game thoroughly and provide feedback.
- We will be unable to provide individual support for any problems that occur in the game during the closed beta test.
- The gameplay experience during the closed beta test may be subject to errors or other problems.
- Game data and progress from the closed beta test cannot be transferred over to actual accounts after release.
- Some features will be unavailable for use during the closed beta test. Some content will differ in the final release version of the game.
- In-game currency cannot be purchased during the closed beta test.
- The schedule and content of the closed beta test are subject to change without prior notification.
- Maintenance may occur without prior notification during the closed beta test period.
- Feature and balance changes may be implemented without prior notice during the closed beta test.
- We are unable to respond to individual inquiries regarding player selection for the closed beta test.
- Gameplay video & live streaming of the closed beta test may only be done for personal use, as per the guidelines for gameplay video & live streaming posting.
Additionally, the developers expect all devices running Android 64-bit version 7.1 or newer will be sufficient for playing the game. The device needs to have more than 3 GB of available memory. As the game is still in development, we must also keep in mind that the game might run on an under-spec phone. As well as, it is equally probable that the game might crash on phones, which meet or exceed requirements.
The players will be able to sign up from 5/7/2021 on Friday to 5/27/2021 on Thursday at 8:00 p.m. PDT. It is fair to notice that signing up for the registration process does not guarantee your invitation.
Closed Beta Schedule
Once being notified that your application has been selected, the game will be available from 6/1/2021 on Tuesday till the date of 6/7/2021 on Monday PDT. On the game website, a tentative tag points out that the closed beta might end before or after the said date.
How to Sign Up for the Final Fantasy VII Closed Beta
After going through all the information on the article and the official website, head over to Google Play and sign up for Regional Early Access. The selected players will be notified via Google Play.
Are you excited now on the announcement of the closed beta of Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier? Let us know in the comments below.