Tilted towers in Fortnite have been one of the favorite POIs of the loopers since the OG day of chapter 1, known for its great loots and high-rise buildings. Tilted towers were destroyed after the collision event. Loopers have been restless since its destruction, and have been demanding Fortnite to bring it back. Epic games not only lifted the weight off their shoulders but also made sure to keep the environment competitive in Chapter 3 Season 3 by giving loopers a chance to create the tilted towers themselves using Block 2.0 in Fortnite.
How to build Tilted Towers with Block 2.0 in Fortnite
Epic Games has mentioned a lot of things in their tweets, giving very clear instructions to loopers about how they can build a brand new tilted tower of their own choice. You can make your entry in this and try your luck. The tweet informs the players how tilted towers have a lot of building that needs to be rebuilt.
Players need to use new Prefab galleries on Creative Game-Mode and use The Block 2.0 templates for restaurants, Apartments, and Shops. The POI consists of a lot more things than buildings, which loopers can add according to their wishes which might include zip lines, roads, and even tunnels to add up to the fun.
Everyone can create their entries and submit them. The level designers will review the submissions. The best three creations will get a chance to feature in the Block 2.0 version of Tilted Towers in Fortnite which will release soon in this same season.
Loopers and map creators should put their creativity into it while keeping in mind that this is a battle royale and that the POI needs to be good enough to withstand a war. There would be separate voting for each building time. The time for which would be as follows:
- The Restaurant: 7/21 8:00 am ET – 7/27 4:00 pm ET
- The Apartments: 7/27 4:00 pm ET – 8/3 12:00 am ET
- The Shops: 8/3 12:00 am ET – 8/9 8:00 am ET
The finalist will be selected after all the voting sessions. Go ahead and create your dream Tilted Towers and grab a chance to get it featured in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Submission criteria for the Map
- A player can submit only one map, submitting more than one will cause rejection to all entries submitted.
- The submissions should be original, you need to add the references that you used in creating the map.
- You need to use one of the provided templates as listed below:
- The Block 2.0 Apartments Template
- The Block 2.0 Restaurant Template
- The Block 2.0 Shops Template
- Players will have to design the building on the appropriate template:
- Apartment buildings must be designed on the Apartments Template
- Restaurants must be designed on the Restaurant Template
- Shops must be designed on the Shops Template
- Players are only allowed to use assets from galleries that appear under The Block 2.0 filter
- Don’t change the desired template, if you do change the settings, your building will be automatically disqualified.
- No building should exceed a 5 height. Use the prescribed width and height for each building.
- Entries need to be brand new and original.
- You need to add a static image of your building.
- No updates will be accepted after the submission of the island.
How to Participate in Fortnite Block 2.0 contest
Use the dropdown The Block 2.0 in the Fortnite Discover Submission form by June 15, 2022, 11:59 pm ET. All the submitted work should be original, any copied work will get rejected without any consideration.
Are you excited about building Tilted Tower with Block 2.0 in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3? Let us know in the comments below!