The wait is finally over, as gamers can now indulge in playing the recently added Droid Apocalypse mode in Free Fire. In this mode, players have to fight with the droid or the aliens to conquer the challenges. Players can download the Droid Apocalypse mode to experience the Humans vs Droids battle. The mode kicked off in the game on 3rd September and will continue till 18th September 2022.
How to play the newly added Droid Apocalypse mode in Free Fire
This isn’t the first time that a new gaming mode has been introduced in Free Fire as they are fun to try. It must also be noted that with any new mode comes new rules and combat techniques. To begin with, players need to download the new Droid Apocalypse mode, which they can do from the download center.
This whole battle will take place in a new spot named Wasteland. There will be 12 Players, 2 teams, and 1 winning Squad in the mode. Moreover, players have to play 3 consecutive rounds and have to score great points to grab Booyah. Here is a mini guide that will help players battle the zombies in the new mode:
- Firstly, a Mega Droid will be randomly selected among the humans after the pre-match session.
- These droids or zombies can easily transform humans into droids by eliminating them in one go.
- Humans can get buffs and items in the middle of the match whereas droids can evolve to gain special abilities.
- The last few humans to survive will become defenders, who are better capable of destroying droids.
- Upon elimination of a droid, players will receive points that will help to become defenders.
- Also, players must note that they have to spend a lot of bullets to kill a Droid whereas they can kill any human in one shot.
Free Fire Droid Apocalypse game mode rewards
Alongside, players can participate in the Droid Apocalypse event to win dozens of free rewards. Here they have to complete several small mini-challenges before 12th September by playing the new mode to claim free rewards like Universal Fragment, Clubber Sunglasses, and a Gold Royale Voucher.
Did you find this Free Fire Guide to play the new Droid Apocalypse mode helpful? Drop your opinions in the comments!