Free Fire OB23 Advance Server registrations have already opened. Players who want to test the upcoming features in the OB23 update before the global release can register and download the advanced test server. The registrations for the OB23 Advanced Server will be done in two batches and will end on 19th July. Here’s a complete guide on how to register for the advanced server, download it and start playing.
How to register for Free Fire OB23 Advance Server?
Before proceeding to the registration process, make sure that you have a Facebook account linked to Free Fire. Now you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official OB23 Advance Server website.
- Slide down and log in with your Facebook account that is linked to the game.
- The site will redirect you towards the registration page. Fill the registration form with your Name, E-Mail address etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process.
Steps to Download Free Fire OB23 Advance Server
Free Fire OB23 Advance Server will be available for download from 15th July exclusively for Android users. You need to follow these steps to download it:
- Go to the OB23 Advance Server website and login with your registered account.
- Now, go to the Menu and click on the Download APK option and the download page will appear.
- Click on the Download APK option on the download page to start downloading the OB 23 advance server.
Other information regarding the OB23 update
While playing the OB23 Advance Server, if you can find and report any bugs then you can win up to 3000 diamonds as a reward. So, you should definitely try it out.
The devs have not yet announced the official release date for the OB23 update. According to some leaks, the OB23 update will bring new male character Lucas, a new female detective character, a new pet Penguin and the AUG gun to the game. So, register and download the Free Fire OB23 Advance Server to get your hands on these new features beforehand!
Are you excited to play the OB23 Advance Server? Let us know in the comment section below!