With each OB update, Free Fire adds new features to the game to improve the overall gaming experience. According to the OB33 Advance server, this next update will include a unique Link feature. Everyone in the Free Fire community is excited about the OB33 Update, which will help players to learn about this Link system feature, as it will provide everyone with free characters. As a result, this article will provide you with a thorough understanding of the Link system.
The new OB33 update is only a few days away from becoming live. It will bring plenty of new features to the game, including a new mystery character, character adjustments, and more.
Free Fire OB33 Update: New Character Link System
Gamers will be able to acquire free characters in the game, thanks to the new character connection system. Until now, the characters could only be obtained with the use of diamonds, with the exception of a few old characters, who could be obtained through the use of gold coins. Players may now unlock them for free with the use of the new Link system.
Gamers will be able to choose from a variety of character options, including some of the most popular characters such as DJ Alok, Chrono, Skyler and others. The newly added characters, however, will not be able to be linked. After three months of being introduced to the game, the new characters will also be ready to use in this system.
Free Fire OB33 Update Link System: How to get free characters
These are the following steps for claiming free characters using the Link system in Free Fire.
- Step 1: Players should go to the Characters area and look for the new “Link” option.
- Step 2: Select any of the available characters which they want to earn for free.
- Step 3: To get 1000 points, fulfil the tasks by playing matches or exchanging gold coins. Once you’ve reached the required number of points, you can claim your linked character.
Points to remember
- Players can only link one character at a time. Therefore, they cannot link two characters and get both for free.
- If people are already linked one character and want to link another, they should use the “Relink” option and select the character they want to link. However, players will loose the existing target points.
- They can only utilise the “Exchange Gold” option five times each day, to obtain target points. It resets every 24 hours.
- Once they’ve claimed one character with the Link system, players can link the next character to earn a new free character.
That’s all about the new link feature arriving in Free Fire.
Did you find our article to use the new Link system in Free Fire OB33 Update useful? Let us know in the comments below!