“Almighty Arataki Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Beetle Brawl” is a beetle wrestling event in Genshin Impact version 3.4. This event involves the Traveler taking part in a series of matches against Onikabuto trainers on behalf of Arataki Itto. The event started on 16th February 2023 and lasts till 27th February 2023.
Almighty Arataki Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Beetle Brawl: Pre-requisites and event walkthrough
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete Archon Quest “Ritou Escape Plan”
- Complete Archon Quest “Perilous Trail”
Players can access the event through the Quick Start button if they have not yet completed the “Perilous Trail.” They can unlock the visiting the Inazuma Adventurer’s Guild to start the event quest. After talking to Arataki Itto, players will be teleported to the island where the event will take place. A teleport waypoint will be unlocked at this location as well.
Almighty Arataki Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Beetle Brawl: Event Gameplay
On the first day of the event, one challenge will be available. The following four days will unlock one new challenge each day. A total of five challenges will be unlocked.
Each challenge has three difficulty levels: normal, hard, and pro. Pro difficulty can only be unlocked by completing the challenge in hard mode. By completing challenges on a higher difficulty setting, players can directly claim rewards at lower difficulties as well.
Each challenge consists of two Onikabuto attacking each other and depleting their HP. Attacks, as well as dodging, cost stamina. Charged attacks deal with higher DMG and knock-back opponents.
Almighty Arataki Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Beetle Brawl event: Gameplay Tips
- Tap the forward button to instruct the Onikabuto to expend a small amount of Stamina to move half a tile forward and get closer to its opponent. This move will not deal with DMG.
- Hold the forward button to instruct the Onikabuto to charge its energy. When the charging process ends, the Onikabuto will expend a greater amount of Stamina to rush forward. When this rush hits an opponent, it can deal with DMG. The Stamina consumed, the distance traveled, and the DMG dealt will all change based on the amount of time spent charging. A fully-charged rush will take the Onikabuto 2 tiles forward.
- If the Onikabuto reaches its opponent’s exact position upon finishing its rush and hits it, it can perform a piercing strike to deal with greater DMG. You cannot trigger this special attack by tapping to advance, and over-charging will not allow you to trigger it either.
- The time spent charging decides your rush distance, and you can use the charging progress to judge how far your Onikabuto will advance.
- Tap the back button to expend a certain amount of Stamina and instruct the Onikabuto to move 1 tile backward and dodge your opponent’s attacks. If the distance or timing of the dodge is incorrect, your Onikabuto may still take DMG.
- If both Onikabuto unleashes their attacks at the same time, your Onikabuto will be knocked down without dealing DMG to the opponent. Take note of the attack timings, and should your plans change, cancel charging to avoid unnecessary Stamina expenditure.
- Each challenge features a different Onikabuto with unique abilities. Players are advised to read up on the opponent’s abilities before attempting to fight them.
Almighty Arataki Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Beetle Brawl: Event Rewards
Completing each challenge rewards:
- 80x Primogems
- Hero’s Wits
- Talent upgrade materials
What are your thoughts on our Genshin Impact Almighty Arataki Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Beetle Brawl event guide? Let us know in the comments below.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.